I'm looking to buy an 100 year old unopened bottle of whiskey

The time to look for one of those bottles was like 5 years ago. Now a lot of collectors have already scoured the country, buying old stuff up.

you know whisky doesnt age in the bottle right

For the same price you can buy 100 bottles of 10 year old Cisco

slide5-100562575-gallery.idge.jpg

This is the new school cisco. toned down some.
Red, peach, orange, berry and gold were the flavors available back then.
The OG shit was fire.

I vaguely recall my buddy dropping from a balcony and getting tossed through a wooden fence while drunk on that hooch.

Yuck.

I can get you a jar of evaporated milk thats 100 years old, but my whiskey guy died in the 90s.

I dont think so. Now I need to google and see if I can find anything.

Yeah me to, I have seen some in the 60s and think someone was trying to make a 75 or something but its all scotch, makes sense with the colder climate.

Yeah me to, I have seen some in the 60s and think someone was trying to make a 75 or something but its all scotch, makes sense with the colder climate.

I cant find anything.
All I find is 12 year old bottles that's a 100 year old.
and who cares? I am not interested in 100 year old glass bottles.

I cant find anything.
All I find is 12 year old bottles that's a 100 year old.
and who cares? I am not interested in 100 year old glass bottles.

Yeah I imagine some of those old cheap blends probably dont taste so good especially after sitting in the bottle after that long. Better to spend the money on a 30-40 year old.

Yeah I imagine some of those old cheap blends probably dont taste so good especially after sitting in the bottle after that long. Better to spend the money on a 30-40 year old.

Yeah you are pretty much buying an old bottle.
Its a gamble on the content and its still a 12/XX years aged whiskey
Oh well...
I am not in the market anyway so.

Btw TS is mostly known for getting a call out to meet and fight in a parking lot and TS actually shows up.
Not realizing he got trolled.

Yeah you are pretty much buying an old bottle.
Its a gamble on the content and its still a 12/XX years aged whiskey
Oh well...
I am not in the market anyway so.

Btw TS is mostly known for getting a call out to meet and fight in a parking lot and TS actually shows up.
Not realizing he got trolled.

Haha that actually happened how did I miss that

Back