• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm gonna say it since no one else wants to

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Woodley has improved from his last couple losses . He still is getting stuck with his back to the cage but he is firing off more punches, countering a bit more, not getting wrestle fucked and dis-engaging much better .

Gotta give him credit. I thought Colby was gonna smoke his boots off the bat.

He's still not really throwing anything or being aggressive. His defense is better because Colby doesn't hit as hard as his last two opponents.

It's mostly because Colby is treating it like sparring

I'm not the type to shit on fighters like most people here but he looks about the same to me in his last 3 outings. I think he is just fighting guys that have better wrestling than him lately and has to rely on his striking which he isn't very fluid with.

I think he just matches up better against colby. Colby cant overpower woodley like usman, and he can't hurt Woodley with strikes like burns

TWood looking for a way out. Still like his back on the fence, looking for one punch.

I think he just matches up better against colby. Colby cant overpower woodley like usman, and he can't hurt Woodley with strikes like burns
No but Colby can fire off a million pitter patter strikes with his volume and completely overwhelm Woodley which he hasn't been able to do because Woodley is actually throwing some counters. Albeit, I still wouldn't say he looks good but it's much better.

“Weakest eye poke”? Is that even thing? Pretty sure any eye poke is going to be painful as fuck.

There's 100% different levels of getting eye poked, not going to explain it. But it wasn't like a jabbing knuckle deep eye poke, it was barely a rake and Woodley...legally took as long as possible and almost quit.

He doesn't have ferocity or drive to make the fight dirty and force his way out of positions. Too much muscle and mediocre cardio, and thus too reliant on the big punch.

He milked that eye poke like there was no tomorrow too. I hope he gets finished.

Hot take of the week.

Woodley is a joke. I lost all respect for him. Dude thrown all of 20 strikes.

Back