"I'm gonna comeback strong"

Fug, I'm just amazed and happy he got as far as he did. He may come back and get the belt and he may not, but for any fighter to have such a late break in their careers after they've been written off and not only take the belt, but defend it several times, is pretty damn awesome. Always been a fan and really elated at what he accomplished.

Really guys? USADA is Robbies down fall? GTFO here fuckers

It's the latest rage for haters. "Not popped for cheating, but I'd really like to dismiss their accomplishments...hmmm...OH HEY, I GOT IT!"

Lol....sad men, obsessing over the supposed "Shrinkage" of other men.

I will always remember Lawler by these 2 fights.

It'll be a tough road back to title contention, but if Lawler can win a couple fights vs top competition, I don't think it's far fetched all all to see him fighting for the belt

Unlikely but not impossible

He should rematch Condit.
Condit outclasses him again,but this time gets the finish.

Geez this place didn't just jump off the Lawler ship, they abandoned it. Dude straight up fought like a savage when it counted, who would've thought years ago that Lawler would rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and defend a title in the Ufc. Even if he doesn't get back to a title it's a hell of a career.

I don't worry about that fight against Woodley.
Lawler has a legit mind of the champion and heart to fight.
He will comback and we'll see another brutal wars and win a belt.
Let's go Ruthless!

I think this is the first fight I've ever seen Robbie fight tentative in and back up without be stunned.

Robbie fought twice after USADA agaist Rory and Condit and looked great.
The same with RDA. He got caught. Shit happens. Robbie will comeback stronger.
He smashed Rory. What are you talking about?
He smashed Rory? He snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Rory was going to win that fight on the cards if he made it to the end of the fifth. That's not my opinion, either. The cards are on the internet

I also think most people had Condit winning it that's more opinion

He smashed Rory? He snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Rory was going to win that fight on the cards if he made it to the end of the fifth. That's not my opinion, either. The cards are on the internet

I also think most people had Condit winning it that's more opinion

??? Yeah, and why didn't he win? Because his faced got SMASHED and obliterated. Jebus, the Lawler haters are a funny lot.

Robbie fought twice after USADA agaist Rory and Condit and looked great.
The same with RDA. He got caught. Shit happens. Robbie will comeback stronger.
He smashed Rory. What are you talking about?

No fought Condit with USADA. And as was discussed here yesterday his numbers for the Rory fight would have got him nailed by USADA for UFC 189.

He should have lost 3 of his last 4 and is likely coming off the sauce. Robbies time at the top is over.

Cool guy tho hope he makes some good cash before he retires.

He could get Maia or Gastelum next. Both winnable fights, but Maia's a tough one. Robbie generally doesn't do well against elite BJJ guys, but his TDD and ability to get up have improved in the last few years. I think he beats Gastelum. Hopefully they won't do the Hendricks trilogy since Johny isn't the fighter he used to be.

Not really, it can take quite some time before the advantages of using peds wears off. I don't think it's a coincidence that on their 2-3rd fights under USADA both Lawler and RDA have shown considerable shrinking. I mean they're not going to lose all their muscles immediately after stopping using PEDs. Probably takes more than a year before losing all weight gained from the PEDs.
Shrinkage?

Lawler has lost before. He will be fine. He may not win another title but he can still fight

Amazing how clueless people are who think RDA or Lawler lost due to changes in drug testing.

They both lost because they fought legit opponents who had heavy hands and they got caught early. It's a legit win for their opponents. It happens. It had jack shit to do with drug testing policy.

I don't worry about that fight against Woodley.
Lawler has a legit mind of the champion and heart to fight.
He will comback and we'll see another brutal wars and win a belt.
Let's go Ruthless!

Bro, thanks for the Beast Mode video. Couldn't find it anywhere since it got taken down from youtube. The song is The Sword - Celestial Crown. Killer video.

I think USADA beat Robbie more than Woodley did. Rory or Condit both have beaten him IMO
Lol what did usada have to do with that? Dude got hit clean and hard as hell. If someone is juiced and gets hot clean by a power shot, they're still getting put to sleep. Nothing even happened in that fight other than that punch to determine Robbie looked any different. I love how anytime a fighter loses, it's automatically because of usada testing.

Lol what did usada have to do with that? Dude got hit clean and hard as hell. If someone is juiced and gets hot clean by a power shot, they're still getting put to sleep. Nothing even happened in that fight other than that punch to determine Robbie looked any different. I love how anytime a fighter loses, it's automatically because of usada testing.
I think there's a direct correlation to what "supplements"you're taking and your ability to take shots. I think there are a few fights which would point to that. I also was convinced after Robbie's last few wars that he wasn't doing it naturally, so it was really no surprise to me that he got caught and dropped in the first after the sport is really starting to be cleaned up.

Back