I'm going to test my skills at some school

supersuk

White Belt
Reaction score
I've trained elsewhere before and feel that I'm fairly proficient, but have never been to a BJJ school and therefore not belted. In the upcoming week or two I'm going to walk into a BJJ school and let them know that I'd like to test my skills since nobody likes a sandbagger and probably join their team. If I go to the washroom, I'll be back and its not because I'm puking.

(sort of srs)

I would not walk in there and say "I am here to test my skill and have not been ranked", no offense but everyone that has walked into our gym and has said that ussualy isn't that great. Even white belts that have been coming for 3 months trainning 3 days a week will smoke you.

I'd just join and start trainning, good luck.

I've trained elsewhere before and feel that I'm fairly proficient, but have never been to a BJJ school and therefore not belted. In the upcoming week or two I'm going to walk into a BJJ school and let them know that I'd like to test my skills since nobody likes a sandbagger and probably join their team. If I go to the washroom, I'll be back and its not because I'm puking.

(sort of srs)

ok.

I hope it works out better for you than it did for the last guy.

anyway 2/10.

good luck with this.

I would not walk in there and say "I am here to test my skill and have not been ranked", no offense but everyone that has walked into our gym and has said that ussualy isn't that great. Even white belts that have been coming for 3 months trainning 3 days a week will smoke you.

I'd just join and start trainning, good luck.

nope

Your signature says it all.

Anyways your trolling is terrible.

-10/10

If you roll with Ari, watch out for the Pentagram Choke.

you pretty much described yourself as a troll and people are still biting

8/10

nicethread.gif

why don't you walk into the gym and take a shit on the mat and then put your face in it..

a rolling partner told me its only respectful to walk into a gym wanting to test your skills in brazil if you come to free class... sit in the back... and in the middle of instruction either

a) hit your instructor with a power double

or for double points

b) slap on a deep rear naked choke when the instructor's back is turned

he said after that everyone calls you "punheteiro" or "king of the mat"

Can someone call keith and tell him to get ready to hand out another beating.

But serious TS, go to XC so they can green light you.

Back