• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im glad usada cracks down on potheads and stoners

Call it what you will marijuana has clear effects on your body in a similar way that other drugs do. If you can't follow he rules you don't belong, and if you're over 13 and still smoking marijuana maybe you should reconsider your life choices.

Thanks and good riddance
Your acting like a real bitch right now

And experimental college kids.

My younger brother has a PhD, is in his mid 30s, a hell of a job in the private sector and he smokes to help with ADHD. He said it helps and he never liked stimulants like Ritalin and Adderall.
Well, your brother is successful guy and weed kinda helps him

Most teenage stoners are lazy retards

Caffeine doesn't impair your judgement and impede motor skills. And I'm not positive but don't they regulate what you drink in the back? Or is it just in the cage?
Yeah, they monitor it. There is a limit to how much you can have in your system going into a fight.

Anyway like most things - moderation is key.

Well, your brother is successful guy and weed kinda helps him

Most teenage stoners are lazy retards

No arguments there. Those are usually the folks that were lazy retards before the weed, too. Like any drug, the earlier in your brain's development you begin to abuse, the more profound the negative affects will be.

So the munchies has kept him out of welterweight. Figures.

Shocking, I make a small comment about your drug addiction and you want to be violent in return.

And then people say "Weed isn't bad".

Lol.

I hope you get cancer and marijuana is the only thing that will help you eat and sleep. We'll see how fast your opinion changes you fucking muppet.

It is the same logic as the war on drugs. I consider supporters of USADA to be supporters of the war on drugs. Same kind of tight asses. Reefer madness all over again.
Except there's a world of difference between USADA saying you took steroids and the DEA breaking down your door, shooting your dog (and maybe your kid), arresting you for an ounce of pot, and sending you to prison for years.

If you can't see the difference between the two, it's because you're a fucking idiot.

I hope you get cancer and marijuana is the only thing that will help you eat and sleep. We'll see how fast your opinion changes you fucking muppet.

Hurrr durrr, the only way to fix cancer is my drug plant!!! :(

I hope you get shot and the only way to help you sleep is morphine, idiot.

Call it what you will marijuana has clear effects on your body in a similar way that other drugs do

Yeah all drugs are the same. You sound really smart.

I think your name should be changed to AngryIdiot.

Yeah all drugs are the same. You sound really smart.

I think your name should be changed to AngryIdiot.

The argument was that because a drug helped with certain illnesses/sickness therefore it should be justified. Let's make morphine legal to use! It's recreational! They use it in hospitals herp derp.

Drug addicts are sad.

The argument was that because a drug helped with certain illnesses/sickness therefore it should be justified. Let's make morphine legal to use! It's recreational! They use it in hospitals herp derp.

Drug addicts are sad.

No that's not the argument. The argument is that Marijuana has medical benefits and isn't harmful like other drugs. Morphine you can become physically addicted to and then when you quit you become sick. It's not healthy. You can't become physically addicted to marijuana or overdose from marijuana. Yet for some reason you grouped all drugs together and wrote "marijuana has clear effects on your body in a similar way that other drugs do."

But you weren't specific as to what other drugs you're talking about, and to what "Similar effects" you're talking about.

What exactly are you saying is wrong with marijuana? Be specific.

No that's not the argument. The argument is that Marijuana has medical benefits and isn't harmful like other drugs. Morphine you can become physically addicted to and then when you quit you become sick. It's not healthy. You can't become physically addicted to marijuana or overdose from marijuana. Yet for some reason you grouped all drugs together and wrote "marijuana has clear effects on your body in a similar way that other drugs do."

But you weren't specific as to what other drugs you're talking about, and to what "Similar effects" you're talking about.

What exactly are you saying is wrong with marijuana? Be specific.

---
The argument is that Marijuana has medical benefits

So does morphine.

---

You can't become physically addicted to marijuana or overdose from marijuana

So, that doesn't justify it.

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.18 People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.19

Marijuana use disorders are often associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.20,21 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.22,23

--------------------------------------------------

If you want to take an illegal substance and abuse your body, go ahead buddy. I will not support a drug that clearly affects the mind and

Apathy, lost productivity, addictive disease, deterioration in intellectual function, motor vehicle accidents, and psychosis are all among the negative outcomes. All from a product that has no demonstrated benefit. For nearly all conditions for which marijuana has purported benefits, we already have existing medications - safe medications - demonstrated to have value."

---
The argument is that Marijuana has medical benefits

So does morphine.

---

You can't become physically addicted to marijuana or overdose from marijuana

So, that doesn't justify it.

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.18 People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.19

Marijuana use disorders are often associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.20,21 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.22,23

--------------------------------------------------

If you want to take an illegal substance and abuse your body, go ahead buddy. I will not support a drug that clearly affects the mind and

Apathy, lost productivity, addictive disease, deterioration in intellectual function, motor vehicle accidents, and psychosis are all among the negative outcomes. All from a product that has no demonstrated benefit. For nearly all conditions for which marijuana has purported benefits, we already have existing medications - safe medications - demonstrated to have value."

So you're basically saying that if someone abuses marijuana then it's a bad thing. No shit. Same with cheese burgers and pizza, if someone abuses that then it's also bad. Should we ban pizza then?

If marijuana isn't abused, it's a perfectly fine and healthy medicine. And you saying that it has no demonstrated benefit is straight up bullshit. It clearly enhances appetite which is useful. And that's one of many examples. Another example is it also helps with insomnia.

People abusing marijuana doesn't mean marijuana is bad, it means that people shouldn't abuse it. The problem is someone abusing it, not the drug. People can abuse anything.

So, it seems you have a problem with people abusing things. Which I do too. But I'm not sure what your issue with the drug itself is. It has benefits if used properly. It doesn't lead to abuse, that's the abuser who leads them self. If weed led to weed abuse then all weed users would be weed abusers.

So you're basically saying that if someone abuses marijuana then it's a bad thing. No shit. Same with cheese burgers and pizza, if someone abuses that then it's also bad. Should we ban pizza then?

If marijuana isn't abused, it's a perfectly fine and healthy medicine. And you saying that it has no demonstrated benefit is straight up bullshit. It clearly enhances appetite which is useful. And that's one of many examples. Another example is it also helps with insomnia.

People abusing marijuana doesn't mean marijuana is bad, it means that people shouldn't abuse it. The problem is someone abusing it, not the drug. People can abuse anything.

So, it seems you have a problem with people abusing things. Which I do too. But I'm not sure what your issue with the drug itself is. It has benefits if used properly. It doesn't lead to abuse, that's the abuser who leads them self. If weed led to weed abuse then all weed users would be weed abusers.

Do not call marijuana a medicine, it has benefits no more than many plants. Marijauna is a psychedelic, and should not be recreational.

Back