• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm flabbergasted, please tell me this is fake news

-Build a border wall.
-Shoot this guy into it from a cannon Super Dave Osborn style.
-Make sure he's wearing a helmet. Safety 1st!
-If he makes it to the other side he's free to go.

Next case!o_O

CALIFORNIA%2B%252811%2529.jpg

It was a court order that said not to comply. Would you like to try again?

Bail should not be punishment. That kinda defeats the purpose of a trial
Bail is used to protect the community and this motherfucker was out drunk running from ICE and hit and killed a person.

Cliffs: Illegal Mexican gets wasted, hits a semi, it explodes killing the driver who burnt to death. Feds wanted the guy to deport him, but Denver is a sanctuary city, they said no, they set his bail at 25k and he is or soon will be roaming free apparently.

Here is the fine fellow:

castenada.jpg

While I learned here that there are people who actually support this seeming insanity, I am really hoping that this is not happening.

i think people who support sanctuary cities only support non violent people and their families so they wont become separated.

i never met anyone who supports hoodlums.

It was a court order that said not to comply. Would you like to try again?

She is right...

"On June 11, 1963, President John F. Kennedy issues presidential proclamation 3542, forcing Alabama Governor George Wallace to comply with federal court orders allowing two African-American students to register for the summer session at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. The proclamation ordered Wallace and all persons acting in concert with him to cease and desist from obstructing justice."

"The Kennedy's administration ordered the U.S. Army's 2nd Infantry Division from Ft. Benning, Georgia to be prepared to enforce the racial integration of the University of Alabama. In a vain attempt to halt the enrollment of black students, Governor Wallace stood in front of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama."

No need to get the military involved. Just stop sending Federal money to the state.

Bail should not be punishment.

Bail is not punishment, it is an option. You can stay in jail if you want to. It affects the individual only by letting him out of jail to appear in court at a later date. This 'mother-fucker' should not have had the option of bail. Jail has its own way of 'serving' justice through others that are in there.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say this country will be divided into countries in this century. With SF allowing illegals to vote and Denver keeping, what would seems to be a man wanted for a manslaughter charge in the least safe, we are becoming so divided in what is lawful and what is constitutional or even the value of our constitution.

What's worse is that our countries propaganda machine - Television and now the Internet - which is so ubiquitous in our lives, is being used to keep us divided and further it.

When we choose to keep safe a person that came here illegally, who by his presence here is by definition a criminal, who then commits another criminal act and one in which he ends another persons life, we have some serious reflection do and I don't believe a chasm that enormous in thoughts and values can be bridged.

Bail is not punishment, it is an option. You can stay in jail if you want to. It affects the individual only by letting him out of jail to appear in court at a later date. This 'mother-fucker' should not have had the option of bail. Jail has its own way of 'serving' justice through others that are in there.

Jail is not punishment to you?

Watching Tucker Carlson will raise your blood pressure.

Start building your doomsday bunker now. Get that Jim Bakker slop food ready. Those damn illegals are taking over. Derk-a-durrr.

I think you've told me this story before. Sounds like the guy was mentally ill.

Either way, racial slurs are just another in an endless line, but it makes me sad about saying it to the dog, strangely.

Only black men, and really black men at that, can pull off face tattoos without looking like a psychopath imo.
I kinda like Maori face tattoos, but only with Maoris.

Not if you are awaiting trial. It is not a penitentiary. Three hot meals and a cot. It is a temporary stop.

So if you were incarcerated permanently awaiting trail that would be fine with you? 3 hots and a cot.

So if you were incarcerated permanently awaiting trail that would be fine with you? 3 hots and a cot.

Yes.
Paying bail is a luxury, not a necessity.
You mean 'trial' not trail, and it is not permanent. For a DUI it may be a couple of days. If you killed somebody it may be a few weeks. If my son was picked up for using drugs or a DUI, he would spend his time in jail waiting trial. I'm not paying for his bail. He needs to learn his lesson and think through what he has done. If I pay his bail he will most likely be a repeat offender like some of his friends. Yes, punishment for being stupid. Needs to get his head out of his ass. Life is already hard enough without drugs. If he is going to waste money on illegal stuff and act stupid, he can certainly spend a few nights in jail. Maybe there is a lesson to be learned.

Facial tattoos and neck tattoos always indicate super standup individuals.

This. I'd be ok with allowing tattoo parlors the secret-but-not-secret right of summarily executing anyone that comes in and asks for either of those things. It's like they want a personal billboard that says "yes, I'm a dipshit and a worthless shit bag that's incapable of contributing to society". Fuck anyone stupid enough go get a face tattoo.

Yes.
Paying bail is a luxury, not a necessity.
You mean 'trial' not trail, and it is not permanent. For a DUI it may be a couple of days. If you killed somebody it may be a few weeks. If my son was picked up for using drugs or a DUI, he would spend his time in jail waiting trial. I'm not paying for his bail. He needs to learn his lesson and think through what he has done. If I pay his bail he will most likely be a repeat offender like some of his friends. Yes, punishment for being stupid. Needs to get his head out of his ass. Life is already hard enough without drugs. If he is going to waste money on illegal stuff and act stupid, he can certainly spend a few nights in jail. Maybe there is a lesson to be learned.

so only guilty people get arrested in your reality. nice.

and if you think that system gives the tiniest fuck if you rot in jail forever without trial, you are wrong. This guy was arrested when he was 16 for stealing a backpack and got to stay at Rikers island. no trial for 3 years before he killed himself.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...t-rikers-island-without-trial-commits-suicide

Back