I'm feeling a bit down and could use some encouragement

Did something cause this wave of depression? Like and event? Or fueled by substances?
Not that I'm aware of.

No substances, I'm not into that sort of thing.

IDK but the past few days or so I've been researching Dogs a bit and then I realized that If I commited to a dog it would jeopardize the situation I'm working towards and that I don't really want that commitment and then I all of a sudden felt really lonely.

Not that I'm aware of.

No substances, I'm not into that sort of thing.

IDK but the past few days or so I've been researching Dogs a bit and then I realized that If I commited to a dog it would jeopardize the situation I'm working towards and that I don't really want that commitment and then I all of a sudden felt really lonely.

What situation are you working toward?

What situation are you working toward?

Look, there's a part of me that wants to get excited like a kid at Disney Land and tell you and maybe what this feeling is about is not being able to share the excitement of what it is that I am working towards but at the same time I don't want to reroute the reward mechanisms of my goals with the endpoint being broadcasting them to everyone.

Ok, I just watched that and IDK what the fuck he's talking about because I don't have that unconditionally loving voice in my head I only have the one he's saying people have on low volume that isn't nice and sometimes I build up another voice to tell that voice to shut the hell up but sometimes that voice waivers and I feel like I do now.

Yeah, idk but all of a sudden this afternoon I hit this like wave of depression and I could use some encouraging words to help lift me back up.
Whatever it is, you can do it.
They say life gives you tasks that YOU can manage.
Meaning, sometimes it's like a test that you need to pass.
Once you do, you're stronger!

Good luck, bro!
Keep it up!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

The fact you have a goal is great, just remember this goal isn't what makes you and defines you and this is all just a moment in time, feelings can be transient, try to remember a moment in time when an unexpected good thing happened, think about that feeling......

Make sure you eat healthy and get out for some fresh air, go for a walk.

Always remember, life is a matter of perception. The loneliness is something you can change, you hold the power to your own happiness.

Whatever it is, you can do it.
They say life gives you tasks that YOU can manage.
Meaning, sometimes it's like a test that you need to pass.
Once you do, you're stronger!

Good luck, bro!
Keep it up!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

yeah, thanks I got past it but there is like still a lingering essense of doubt beckoning to me and posts like this really help to reinforce the mindset I'm operating from right now. I just keep reminding myself that that feeling wasn't really useful and not to go back there.

The fact you have a goal is great, just remember this goal isn't what makes you and defines you and this is all just a moment in time, feelings can be transient, try to remember a moment in time when an unexpected good thing happened, think about that feeling......

Make sure you eat healthy and get out for some fresh air, go for a walk.

Always remember, life is a matter of perception. The loneliness is something you can change, you hold the power to your own happiness.

thanks dude.

It's like sure, I feel lonely right now and the path towards my goals will feel like that at times but those thoughts are only useful when they drive me towards my goals or else they are driving me towards settling for something I don't really desire just to satisfy a shitty feeling I had one time that I let control me.

Also, why aren't you out banging 10's and bench teh 275!
10's... oh I will be but I decided to outsource the 275 to free up that time towards more rewarding skills.

yeah, thanks I got past it but there is like still a lingering essense of doubt beckoning to me and posts like this really help to reinforce the mindset I'm operating from right now. I just keep reminding myself that that feeling wasn't really useful and not to go back there.

thanks dude.

It's like sure, I feel lonely right now and the path towards my goals will feel like that at times but those thoughts are only useful when they drive me towards my goals or else they are driving me towards settling for something I don't really desire just to satisfy a shitty feeling I had one time that I let control me.

10's... oh I will be but I decided to outsource the 275 to free up that time towards more rewarding skills.

What happens when you reach this goal? What's next?

for anyone wondering How I got out of that half day rut that could have easily changed the course of my life if it went unchecked.

I listened to the following video on youtube about 1/4 of the way through and I had a moment that broke the connection to the thoughts generating the feelings then I watched a video on Sherps, off road vehicles, and attached to a feeling of 'whoah' regarding the Sherps amazing off road capabilities.

sherps

Back