I'm even more interested in a PVZ/Barber fight now

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Barber had blown past Roxy it wouldn't have made sense but it could be a very competitive fight. Barber's biggest issue is her poor striking defense, I could see Paige catching her with some spinning shit.

PVZ might even be better on the ground too

There’s only one barber PVZ should have an appointment with and it’s the one who’s gonna shave her head.

PVZ still fights? I know she sort of not-replied to Barber back then, but its been a while without some sherdogger to post her slutty instagram pictures, not even active there?

PVZ still fights? I know she sort of not-replied to Barber back then, but its been a while without some sherdogger to post her slutty instagram pictures, not even active there?

Don't make me post that picture of her arm.

There’s only one barber PVZ should have an appointment with and it’s the one who’s gonna shave her head.

giphy.gif

Barber is still young, despite her loss she did impress me with her toughness, she's a warrior. Roxy is a beast and very underrated she keeps improving despite her age. I learned to not underestimate her after she beat Valentina's sister.

Barbers murders PVZ. I wanna see her rematch Roxanne

Barber is female Chris Leben....

Back