Im Eating Bugs For Dinner

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
I made a nice big pot of my special homemade chili beans this morning, mm mmm delicious, and opened a box of Jiffy Honey Cornbread to mix up and pop in the oven to go with my beans when I discovered a bunch of teeny tiny itty bitty little black bugs in my corn mix!
I was a bit disappointed cause beans and cornbread go together like peanut butter and jelly and I was really looking forward to my delightful tasty treat
They looked like tiny little fleas, scooped a few out with a spoon and then thought about it for a second and said fuck it, I eat chapulines(roasted grasshoppers) when Im back in the Motherland and lets be honest, we all eat bug parts and rat shit in our processed food all the time so I grabbed an egg and some milk and whipped it up and slid it in my roasty toasty 400 degrees oven
Came out looking mouth wateringly sweet golden brown just like it should so Im going for it, my bros
Gimme dat clean protein!
YOLO

timon-eat.gif

I made a nice big pot of my special homemade chili beans this morning, mm mmm delicious, and opened a box of Jiffy Honey Cornbread to mix up and pop in the oven to go with my beans when I discovered a bunch of teeny tiny itty bitty little black bugs in my corn mix!
I was a bit disappointed cause beans and cornbread go together like peanut butter and jelly and I was really looking forward to my delightful tasty treat
They looked like tiny little fleas, scooped a few out with a spoon and then thought about it for a second and said fuck it, I eat chapulines(roasted grasshoppers) when Im back in the Motherland and lets be honest, we all eat bug parts and rat shit in our processed food all the time so I grabbed an egg and some milk and whipped it up and slid it in my roasty toasty 400 degrees oven
Came out looking mouth wateringly sweet golden brown just like it should so Im going for it, my bros
Gimme dat clean protein!
YOLO

timon-eat.gif
Klaus Schwab approves. You'll get two extra social credit and be allowed to leave your 15 minute city for an hour

30672397.jpg

Should be fine, I assume the temperature would kill the bugs and any bacteria they carry.

Will be interesting to see what happens to your enjoyment level when you actually see bugs in your cornbread.

Why didn't you go to the store for another box the chili will be fine sitting there.

Back