I'm at the point where I don't give a **** about the Gus/Jones fight anymore

ch0rx

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
it was an amazing fight

had me standing up at a burrito bar where I was stealing wifi and shouting at my laptop

we got to see Jones pushed to his absolute limit and see how much of a viking warrior Gus is and how much potential he has in the division

the rematch (which WILL happen) is going to be absolutely sick and holy FUCK we will be seeing two of the best and most well-matched fighters in the world

coulda gone either way. I was pissed at first, but I think a Jones decision is ok.

Let's move the fuck on

I hear you, wouldn't say I don't care about it, because it was a brilliant fight, but just enjoyed it for the spectacle and sportsmanship.

Don't really care about the result, just a pleasure to watch.

Kinda like Hendricks / Condit for me (obviously Gus / Jones was on a higher stage), my guy may have lost but it was a fucking great scrap.

Oh, you give a fuck. It's just like when your (your as in general) girlfriend leaves and you can't stop going "I don't give a shit anymore", "I've moved on", and you go on and on and on about it. Cause you care. And it still hurts.

You can rage against the dying of the light but it'll do you no good. Your acceptance of events out of your control indicates a glimmering of wisdom and will lead you towards the path that leads to the path of englightenment.

you can rage against the dying of the light but it'll do you no good. Your acceptance of events out of your control indicates a glimmering of wisdom and will lead you towards the path that leads to the path of englightenment.

thanks

You can rage against the dying of the light but it'll do you no good. Your acceptance of events out of your control indicates a glimmering of wisdom and will lead you towards the path that leads to the path of englightenment.

dalai_lama.jpg

it was an amazing fight

had me standing up at a burrito bar where I was stealing wifi and shouting at my laptop

we got to see Jones pushed to his absolute limit and see how much of a viking warrior Gus is and how much potential he has in the division

the rematch (which WILL happen) is going to be absolutely sick and holy FUCK we will be seeing two of the best and most well-matched fighters in the world

coulda gone either way. I was pissed at first, but I think a Jones decision is ok.

Let's move the fuck on

I agree, could of gone either way but giving it to Jones was fine too.

People who take sides are always going to make drama.

Stealing wifi to steal a fight? lol.

I'm at the point where I don't care that you don't care.

Yeah move on, now is absolutely the best time for glover to fight jones as he's getting on in age isnt he? gus will have years and years left fight jones again

I'm at the point where I want to purchase the UFC and run it by myself.

I was actually surprised everyone hadnt moved on. What fucking good does being pissed about how it played out matter after the fact? I understand being upset for a day or 2 after but weeks? Cmon man. They dont overturn decisions and you have to put the champ away 9/10 times to become the new champ. I wanted and thought Gus had the fight too. But he didnt end it. Theres a reason Danas most repeated mantra is "dont leave fights in the hands of the judge". 1) he wants exciting fights and 2) decisions can go anyway, any day. So yeah.

Oh, you give a fuck. It's just like when your (your as in general) girlfriend leaves and you can't stop going "I don't give a shit anymore", "I've moved on", and you go on and on and on about it. Cause you care. And it still hurts.

To use that comparison has brought the pathetic-ness of Sherdog to a whole new low.

Someone just used a Dylan Thomas poem at sherdog, can someone call hell and see if the slopes are open, i kind of feel like skiing.

it was an amazing fight

Let's move the fuck on

If you really cared, you would actually pay for the PPV and not steal the product...

Back