• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm absolutely raging, the wife just smacked him a few times

buy a cerberus looking angry cane corso, tell her he pissed on the bed

She will either do the wise thing and surrend, losing the right to ever touch your dog again... or she will slap the corso, losing life

In both cases your first dog don't get slapped again

A thread very similar to this is how my old account got banned.

@Tbonetron2.0**

It was thread called “My wife kicked my dog” or something like that. I made a comment that the TS in that thread should F his wife in the A, and that caught me the hammer for some reason, even though it was preceded by pages and pages of people telling the TS to either kick his wife or even kill his wife. o_O :rolleyes:

I’ve begged admins to unban that account for years but my pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

Sodomy is illegal in like 12 states, maybe that has something to do with it?

Who let's there dog in the bedroom? Then you let it on the bed. Fucking disgusting

tenor.gif

Anyone who hit a dog is a piece of shit. Either make it clear to her that she cannot do that again, no matter how angry or emotional he is, or however she justifies it in her head, or just fucking divorce her. Fuck that bitch.

Im sure your wife has pissed on the bed a few times during sex. I dont understand why she would be mad at the dog when she does it too.

fucking animal abusers.

was there a wet stain on the bed? Maybe she had incontinence due to climaxing while watching animal snuff pron and blamed the dog.

Sodomy is illegal in like 12 states, maybe that has something to do with it?
Maybe the thread was posted from the admins second account and his wife hates anal and never lets him touch her bhole. You ever think of that?

Spank her with your belt but only on the buttocks

If you feel bad for the pups give it a treat or two.

See how she likes it.

handle you're girl like a man with words and make it clear if she puts hands on pups again she's a goner

Back