• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media I'm a Jon Jones fan again: Jones Confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's staged obviously. You're supposed to make it look real by having someone else post it to their social media then tag you in their post....not post it yourself!

Jones even fucks up a staged criminal intervention!
Nah he was probably just walking around and saw harmless teenagers vandalizing a building for no reason and intervened, shit is happening all over America it’s disgusting.

Burn it to the ground, usa will be rebuilt from the ashes.
Hopefully as two different countries.
Wtf?! My city is getting hit pretty badly from this mindless looting, the actual message of peaceful protests are being muffled by opportunistic punks... not really sure why I’m taking your bait here but, Which two countries would that be out of curiosity?

Way to not social distance and not wear a mask. <Eek2.0>

i don't like Jones, but if that wasn't staged then i will give him all the kudos for doing that and actually wish he'd go out and approach more hooligans. at any rate, i hope all my sherbros in the US will be safe during these crazy times.

Jon probably huffed that spray paint in the alley two seconds after the video ended

Jones gets caught marching down the street with cans of spray paint lmao.

Newsflash: Millionaire opposes poor people fucking shit up.

Did I just see Jones robbing some teenagers?

and lol, i always know there'd be some of you guys giving me the lols amidst all these.

don't confront a crazy ass mob doing this.. They'll suckerpunch/stab/hit you with bricks/ and even carry a gun.

Finally a black man with some status putting out there how wrong this looting and destruction bullshit is. Plenty of black celebrities have condoned the behavior or wrote it off which is a shame.

giphy.gif

Yeah tell that to the french revolution, hell how about the american revolution, dumb ass. This is how shit goes down to achieve change. Not slight law changes like MLK influenced, no, this CHANGING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM! Welcome to the brave new world, enjoy the ride. We've won.
You obviously know nothing about either one of those lol

A clearly desperate attempt to massage his public image.. Will work until his inevitable next PR disaster, what happens when the UFC aren't around to dig him out the hole next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back