I'm a fan of *insert fighter here*, but..

MoroccanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
badmouths their so-called ''Favorite'' fighter to make them seem worse..

It's so easy to see through

giphy.gif

Ah so basically Dozer, njmma209 and his other alter ego....

My favorite was a thread they started about GSP and quickly turned it into a bash fest.

Huh?!

Tf you talkin' about TS?!

At least site an example!

Huh?!

Tf you talkin' about TS?!

At least site an example!
If you need an example, you can't constructively contribute to this thread. Understanding the pervasiveness is important for this. Not trying to be insulting, but just letting you know, an example can't provide the context here.

Edit: You either know or don't.

My favourite fighter is Carlos Condit but I wish he could defend a take down.

My favorite was a thread they started about GSP and quickly turned it into a bash fest.
Pretty sure Njmma is either Colby and/or his sister.
This is actually what I thought the thread was gonna be about before opening it

Pretty sure Njmma is either Colby and/or his sister.

This is actually what I thought the thread was gonna be about before opening it

Let's just turn it into that.

I'm a fan of JDS but he needs to start circling more instead of backing straight up against the cage

I'm a fan, but I'm objective and don't let my admiration for my fighters skew my judgement. I'll always give my honest thoughts on their performance or future.

I'm a fan of Sean O Malley, but I think he needs a few years before he can take someone like TJ Dillishaw, the more experience, the more confident I'll be that he can succeed.

I'm a fan of Eddie Alavarez, but he needs to learn to commit to his takedowns and stop waiting to get rocked to "get serious", he should be ready to kill at the start of the fight.

I'm a fan of Yancy Meideros but he needs to work on his striking defense, it's horrible, and his Chin is shopworn already, get's dropped every fight.

I'm a fan of Tyron Woodley, but he needs to get out of the mindset of playing safe to keep his belt(Which he looks like he's doing now) to Kill everyone and show that I'm the Champion for a reason.

Let's just turn it into that.

I'm a fan of JDS but he needs to start circling more instead of backing straight up against the cage
I'm a fan of Rampage, but I think he should hang em up and find something new.

I'm a fan of Tony Ferguson but wish he didn't give up so many takedowns

badmouths their so-called ''Favorite'' fighter to make them seem worse..

It's so easy to see through

Being a fan of someone doesn't make them your favorite fighter. I'm a fan of Matt Brown, Machida, Chris Lytle, Pettis, Maia, etc. And I can point out plenty of their flaws. Fans aren't supposed to be delusional. This thread sucks and you seem salty.

Ok.

I'm a fan of MVP, but wish he would stop wasting his prime away fighting bums.

I'm a big fan of the thread starter, but it might be helpful to have a few specific examples of fair versus unfair criticism of favorite fighters.

This is what I was expecting, and as such I'll play too..,

I'm a fan of TJ Dillashaw but suckerpunching training partners after the bell is a dick move.

Typical Dozer and the crew comment:

"I'm a big fan of GSP but he's a vaseline cheat cherry picker who doesn't finish his fights. Silva and Aldo finished their opponents. GSP might be a top 10 Welterweight but I think Matt Serra should be ranked over him."

My favourite fighter is Machida but NOTHING, Lyoto is awesome. Long live the Machida Era!

I'm a fan of Erik Silva, but he's just so young and unproven dammit

Old School Sherdog tactic, thinking people will take their opinion seriously if they preface the criticism with that line....Easy as fuck to see the haters when they use that line.

When I hate somebody, Im honest about it.

Conor sucks...Never been a fan, ill talk shit about him outright from the Thread title...Like a True Sherbro

Back