I'm a 115lb Female that subbed a 205lb male at the gym over a year ago

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So a little story about just over a year ago at my local gym. We started to warm up and in came this fat beta wearing a Pride shirt that didn't go past his belly button.

When it was our turn to roll he was panting hard making squeaky sounds that smelt like cheetos. I got his back super easy and as I sunk in the RNC I could see the side of his head going red then boom! Dude soiled himself as he started tapping like he had Parkinson's disease like Michael J Fox and the stench was instantaneous. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom with a trail of crap spraying behind him. The session finished that moment.

After all had finished I was in the car park and the culprit came up and asked for my number. I sped off and never went back to the gym again.

Also his neckbeard gave me a rash on my arm that I had to go to the doctor to get checked, but its all good. Wow don't think that place had seen sunlight or been washed in years.

Did you get any of his shit on you? Are you into that? (asking for a friend)

Are you single?
DqX7RIgXcAA7RNz.jpg

So a little story about just over a year ago at my local gym. We started to warm up and in came this fat beta wearing a Pride shirt that didn't go past his belly button.

When it was our turn to roll he was panting hard making squeaky sounds that smelt like cheetos. I got his back super easy and as I sunk in the RNC I could see the side of his head going red then boom! Dude soiled himself as he started tapping like he had Parkinson's disease like Michael J Fox and the stench was instantaneous. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom with a trail of crap spraying behind him. The session finished that moment.

After all had finished I was in the car park and the culprit came up and asked for my number. I sped off and never went back to the gym again.

Also his neckbeard gave me a rash on my arm that I had to go to the doctor to get checked, but its all good. Wow don't think that place had seen sunlight or been washed in years.
picture of your vagina or I don't believe you

Nek minnit... inbox spammed with super alpha micro dick pics lol

Back