illness and fighters

gladiatorsteer

White Belt
Reaction score
im guessing that fighters soemtimes get sick with a cold or the flu close to fight time or even at fight time

i want to know if people on here know of any methods to speed up recovery or to numb the symptoms

Preventative maintenence is what I practice for life not just a fight, it doesn't change.

I take "special Chinese formulas" that keep shit from attacking my immune system, depending on the season.

Chad Hamilton said:
Preventative maintenence is what I practice for life not just a fight, it doesn't change.

I take "special Chinese formulas" that keep shit from attacking my immune system, depending on the season.

Tiger balls??

Cold FX works pretty well to combat and lessen the effects of a cold.

Vitamin B complex seems to be great for me. I haven't had a problem since I started taking it...and I used to get annoying little colds all the time.

injectable vitamin b12 works very very well
Also 2 gloves of garlic in morning
Ginseng and echanacia
Camolil tea

Yes a Vitamin B and C. I take them before I go to bed so I don't wake up with a cold or the flu...

I think maintaining a high level of physical fitness with a clean diet is all the prevention you need... to be honest.

I used to get sick all time but since eating and training right I've only been sick once in the past few years - stomach flue got me when I had just destoryed my knee so my immune system was really weak.

I work in a highly secure area with quadruple locked steel doors an a ventalation system that was designed in the 60s for a purpose totally different than what we use it for today. Any way, when some one in the office gets sick just about every one else follows suit. It's because they look and feel like shit every day to begin with.

Valgarv said:
I think maintaining a high level of physical fitness with a clean diet is all the prevention you need... to be honest.

I used to get sick all time but since eating and training right I've only been sick once in the past few years - stomach flue got me when I had just destoryed my knee so my immune system was really weak.

I work in a highly secure area with quadruple locked steel doors an a ventalation system that was designed in the 60s for a purpose totally different than what we use it for today. Any way, when some one in the office gets sick just about every one else follows suit. It's because they look and feel like shit every day to begin with.

great avatar

Back