Illia Topuria has no doubt he will be the highest paid athlete in the world in 2025

Ilia turned into a big star overnight in Spain and is probably getting some nice sponsors. He surely thinks hes just getting started
Word, it's just A LOT of money, to reach that goal. I'd love to see him do it. It's just a monumental amount... but it's 2025.... anything can happen, and to some people it's not that much money. So who knows.

Well his ego is following the same track as Conor's... but he'll have to KO Max in 13 seconds after loads of shit talk to pretend he's on the same trajectory.

he’d be the highest paid athlete if somehow all the actual high paid athletes retire or die in 2025.

The UFC has no stars and never will. Most human beings you meet on the street don’t give a fuck or just vaguely know about McGregor, the closest the UFC got to having a star.

MMA is a circus that will never be as big as actual sports because it’s not an actual sport.

I dont think he is popular enough to garner those kind of wages. At least not yet anyway.

Had no ideal the UFC started paying out 9 Figures.

No more snow for Dana's driveway I guess.

You know what, the more and more I read from Topuria the more and more I think he's gonna lose the belt in the next fight. Seems like his dogged hunger and motivation is dwindling since getting the belt.

Seems money and fame is more his thing then fighting legacy. That's where his mind seems to be, we've seen time and time again that guys with this mindset don't win all their fights in the UFC,.

Ilia turned into a big star overnight in Spain and is probably getting some nice sponsors. He surely thinks hes just getting started
They all think they're getting started in when in reality they're peaking. If there's anything I've learned watching MMA is that your stock only goes down and down the longer you don't fight.

I see some pay disputes with the UFC in his future that's going to keep him on the sidelines longer too.

Sounds like he's after those BMF PPV Points

That's good for him. He's gonna need it to afford all those mind-altering drugs he's apparently taking.

reach for the stars, cant think of a fighter id rather tune into at this point, awesome talent

Back