I'll have 4 guys in a huge MMA show!

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by tudor_bjj, Apr 7, 2008.

1. tudor_bjj

tudor_bjj Purple Belt

Night of the Gladiators is gonna be a huge MMA show in Romania, put together by Todd Medina. Live on our 2nd biggest national tv station, in a big venue, with great competitors: Michael McDonald, Rick Roufus, Todd Medina, Alexandru Lungu (romanian Pride and Cage Rage fighter) etc. Bob Sapp will attend the event. I'm training 5 guys for this fight:

- Eugen Preda (on the maincard) is an amazing athlete. Multiple national champion in wrestling. Lots of world titles in different MA like kempo, wushu etc. This last weekend he won 3 golds and 2 silver in the Kempo World Championship. He's training JJ with us for a year and a half and last year won his division and the Absolute at the romanian JJ national championship. He's a 2 stripes blue belt now.
    - Anatolie Ciumac (on the maincard) is a greco wrestler. Multiple national champion, 1,95 m and 125 kilos of pure strength. He's training on and off for a year JJ with us.
    - Ferid Ibrahim (on the undercard), grappling wise is 100% my team's (Absoluto/RGDA) product. He made his debut one month ago in a small MMA show here. He already has been requested to fight in different countries. He's very good both grappling (2 stripes blue belt) and striking.
    - Adrian Preda (on the undercard) is Eugen's brother. Great grappling and striking skills. He's training JJ with us for 4 month now.

The last guy, who will not represent our team, but is training JJ with us for a month now is Catalin Zmarandescu. He is a big star in Romania. Lots of titles in wrestling, kickboxing, muay thai, kempo etc.

I also want to thank Caged Steel MMA fightwear (www.cagedsteel.com) who is going to sponsor our fighters!

Wish us luck!

2. salta

salta White Belt

hey guys im from tudors camp ,ferid ibrahim :) ,this is my fight from the event tudor was talking about.

ABSOLUTO/RGDA Meciul lui Feri la Noaptea Gladiatorilor

the guy I fought is shawn davis from Lions Den ,i believe he was undefeated in mma before this and has been training for a very long time.I was supposed to fight somebody weaker since this was my pro debut but they changed my opponet a few days from the competition,but i still fought and it was good :)

3. salta

salta White Belt

the fight is 90% grappling and no feedback in a grappling forum... ?