I'll Be Back!

ART SANTORE

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY AT WORK SO SORRY MY BOARD HASN'T GOTTEN THE ATTENTION IT NEEDS. I SEE YOU GUYS HAVE MADE A MESS OF IT AGAIN. (YOU LOSERS) I'LL BE SURE AND GET IN HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO I WILL POST HERE THIS FRIDAY OR SATURDAY IN THE AM ABOUT THE KOTC RESULTS. ALSO A LITTLE BIT OF HOW THE FIGHTS WENT DOWN.

Art good luck on your upcoming fight. I hope you are as well prepared mentally and physically as you can possibly be. Go get em El Pachuco!

Also if things get rough remember to tap into your Chi.

Oh and Art, don't be in such a hurry to come back to this board. As you can see I have taken over and have things well in hand. Things have never run so smoothly here.

ARIBA!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS FRIDAY I'LL BE TAKING OFF EARLY TO KICK MY BOSS'S ARSE IN UFC XBOX TAP=OUT. BUT I'LL BE SURE AND STOP BY MY OFFICE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS 4 BELTS ON THE LINE.

HOUND THE BOARD LOOKS TERRIBLE WELL I'VE GOT TO GET HOME EAT AND OFF TO TRAIN SEE YA GUYS SOON.

Hope you have fun at KOTC maybe you can intmadate Galindo while your there. Show off your JSD forms and he will go running and might even reconsider a the match in october.. Hope you hav a good weekend and enjoy the fights.

HELL I HOPE VERNONS GUY GETS SICK AND THEY NEED SOMEONE TO STEP IN. I'LL HAVE TO TALK TO MY BUDDY TONY AND SEE WHAT WEIGHT HE'S AT CAUSE LAST HE WAS AROUD 200LDS. AND EATING CHEESE AND CHIPS LAST KOTC LOL I POINTED AT HIM AND LAUGHED AT HIM. GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS I'LL TALK I'M RUNNING LATE ALREADY. BYE

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS FRIDAY I'LL BE TAKING OFF EARLY TO KICK MY BOSS'S ARSE IN UFC XBOX TAP=OUT. BUT I'LL BE SURE AND STOP BY MY OFFICE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS 4 BELTS ON THE LINE.

HOUND THE BOARD LOOKS TERRIBLE WELL I'VE GOT TO GET HOME EAT AND OFF TO TRAIN SEE YA GUYS SOON.

What did I tell you Art about only eating six-inch subway clubs for your next fight? NO FOOTLONGS!

HELL I HOPE VERNONS GUY GETS SICK AND THEY NEED SOMEONE TO STEP IN. I'LL HAVE TO TALK TO MY BUDDY TONY AND SEE WHAT WEIGHT HE'S AT CAUSE LAST HE WAS AROUD 200LDS. AND EATING CHEESE AND CHIPS LAST KOTC LOL I POINTED AT HIM AND LAUGHED AT HIM. GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS I'LL TALK I'M RUNNING LATE ALREADY. BYE

You know that everyday; my respect for you grows exponentially Art.:)

Use your JIM PAN DO wisely.

I ate a meatball sub yesterday. It was nice.

i haven't been able to eat any suds for a month now. thanks mma fans like you make me want to train even harder. some day i actually will. THE CAPS ARE CAUSE AT WORK SOMETIMES I FORGET TO TURN THEM OFF.

I think your growing use of caps is a sure sign THAT YOU ARE FUCKING LOSING IT!

LIKE I SAID sometimes I FORGET TO turn ithe CAPS LOCK OFF.

Like I said I think you are GOING FUCKING BONKERS!

crazy.jpg

I am ripe

Filled with sweet juices

My skin soft

and edible

I come in many colors

Sizes

Shapes

I dangle in the sun

Out on this limb

Waiting for you to pick me

Maybe you think you can not

Handle me?

Afraid I might make you

Satisfied?

When you are hungry enough

For a real woman

With hips

Thighs

And breasts

You'll take me to your lips

Bite down deep

Let my juices flow down you chin

Taste me on your tongue

And you won't be able to stop

Because I am a succulent woman.

You'll take me to your lips

Bite down deep

Let my juices flow down you chin

Taste me on your tongue

And you won't be able to stop

Because I am a succulent

your the one that keeps sending poems to me in my pm box heres one for the sherdog world to see how you really think.
you've got problems my friend.

Art you have sunk to an all time low.

It is a well known fact on Sherdog that I fuckin HATE poetry and am incapable of writing any.

If you want someone to blame for your lame ass sex prose blame one of your alternate personalities.

ok here`s a poem for you:

Art

You smell like farts

the truth always hurts folks. as you can see his poety does suck that is why he has only been sending them to me. trying as i might to make him stop.

the truth always hurts folks. as you can see his poety does suck that is why he has only been sending them to me. trying as i might to make him stop.

C'mon Art. You know that you can bring the romantic out of anyone.

Back