Ilima-Lei Macfarlane Talks Soccer Mom Fight

His profile pic was a censored version of Vemola’s dick pic lol
The masturbator.
I've always thought Macfarlane is a scumbag and the guy here is a fucking coward douchebag, this is part of the reason why I hate mma nowadays so many shitty people involved with it that just want to show off.

Also there's no way that Macfarlane felt bad or anything like she claimed about this incident because she said she reached out to Katie Castro to see how she's doing but then she is here with this dip shit talking about how she shit her pants and she's a dummy etc, typical fake ass people that are involved in this sport now pretty sad and why I skip a lot of events bunch of trashy morons.

There used to be admirable people and role models that conducted themselves with class like Frank Shamrock, Jeremy Horn, Randy Couture, Fedor, Royce Gracie, Chuck Liddell, Nogueira, Matt Hughes so many from the early era now you have trash like the Paul's and the countless UFC attention seekers like Conor and the many others, like I already said it's a massive turn off what this has become and I literally look at who is fighting on a certain card and see so many people that I won't waste time on and this is all because trash and drama sell to the brain dead public pathetic.
Never thought I'd see the day someone referred to Hughes as classy.

Back