Ilima-Lei Macfarlane Talks Soccer Mom Fight

I've always thought Macfarlane is a scumbag and the guy here is a fucking coward douchebag, this is part of the reason why I hate mma nowadays so many shitty people involved with it that just want to show off.

Also there's no way that Macfarlane felt bad or anything like she claimed about this incident because she said she reached out to Katie Castro to see how she's doing but then she is here with this dip shit talking about how she shit her pants and she's a dummy etc, typical fake ass people that are involved in this sport now pretty sad and why I skip a lot of events bunch of trashy morons.

There used to be admirable people and role models that conducted themselves with class like Frank Shamrock, Jeremy Horn, Randy Couture, Fedor, Royce Gracie, Chuck Liddell, Nogueira, Matt Hughes so many from the early era now you have trash like the Paul's and the countless UFC attention seekers like Conor and the many others, like I already said it's a massive turn off what this has become and I literally look at who is fighting on a certain card and see so many people that I won't waste time on and this is all because trash and drama sell to the brain dead public pathetic.

I've always thought Macfarlane is a scumbag and the guy here is a fucking coward douchebag, this is part of the reason why I hate mma nowadays so many shitty people involved with it that just want to show off.

Also there's no way that Macfarlane felt bad or anything like she claimed about this incident because she said she reached out to Katie Castro to see how she's doing but then she is here with this dip shit talking about how she shit her pants and she's a dummy etc, typical fake ass people that are involved in this sport now pretty sad and why I skip a lot of events bunch of trashy morons.

There used to be admirable people and role models that conducted themselves with class like Frank Shamrock, Jeremy Horn, Randy Couture, Fedor, Royce Gracie, Chuck Liddell, Nogueira, Matt Hughes so many from the early era now you have trash like the Paul's and the countless UFC attention seekers like Conor and the many others, like I already said it's a massive turn off what this has become and I literally look at who is fighting on a certain card and see so many people that I won't waste time on and this is all because trash and drama sell to the brain dead public pathetic.
Yeah, Macfarlane could have easily just taken her down and subbed her. It's the Xplode Fight Series, after all. She was clearly wanting to make a name for herself by brutally KOing soccer mom.

At the same time, there's always been personalities in MMA willing to take liberties with others and not exactly being "classy" fighters and that includes the 90s/00s of MMA: Gilbert Yvel, Josh Koscheck, Mike Kyle, Rousimar Palhares, War Machine, Joe Son, Junie Browning etc. I'd easily say Jake Paul is more professional than any of those guys; his crimes are literally just being a trash talker, beating up old fighters, and a being a Youtuber. If every MMA interview and press conference was the cookie-cutter "I'm excited to be here and I've been working hard", it would be incredibly hard to sell tickets and expand the MMA audience.

The viral video of soccer mom KO was a product of shitty matchmaking and terrible promoters that allowed it to happen to begin with.

Why would anyone 'feel bad' for the soccer mom lady? She wasn't forced into the fight or anything, and she had already 'fought' as a 'pro' 3 fucking times. Sorry but no sympathy from me

The only thing
Yeah, Macfarlane could have easily just taken her down and subbed her. It's the Xplode Fight Series, after all. She was clearly wanting to make a name for herself by brutally KOing soccer mom.

At the same time, there's always been personalities in MMA willing to take liberties with others and not exactly being "classy" fighters and that includes the 90s/00s of MMA: Gilbert Yvel, Josh Koscheck, Mike Kyle, Rousimar Palhares, War Machine, Joe Son, Junie Browning etc. I'd easily say Jake Paul is more professional than any of those guys; his crimes are literally just being a trash talker, beating up old fighters, and a being a Youtuber. If every MMA interview and press conference was the cookie-cutter "I'm excited to be here and I've been working hard", it would be incredibly hard to sell tickets and expand the MMA audience.

The viral video of soccer mom KO was a product of shitty matchmaking and terrible promoters that allowed it to happen to begin with.
The only thing that annoyed me in the fight was the shot at the end but that's not the point I was making she is an extremely fake person, I pointed out how she was acting in one interview like she reached out to Katie Castro to see how she was then she's here basically calling her a loser and she shit her pants so ya she's is a fake ass person simple as that and not someone I would waste time watching.

As far as trash talkers in mma I thought Tito back in the day did it the proper way at least he still had some respect while doing it like saying I respect him as a fighter but not as a person. These people nowadays are clowns bringing race into things like Kevin Lee and Colby it's lame and not exciting anyone that needs that to get interested has a small brain.

Back when Pride was at it's peak in the mid 2000's there was very little trash talk and if there was it was mild the competitors were friendly afterward like Mirko and Barnett after their fight Mirko was like to Josh I want to talk to you and he complimented him and there was no bad blood. What is happening now is fake drama to sell shitty events that aren't appealing enough on their own where as Pride was exciting because of the great epic match ups, it's the UFC American trash that must
have a Jerry Springer marketing angle to sell their crappy events to the morons.

Why would anyone 'feel bad' for the soccer mom lady? She wasn't forced into the fight or anything, and she had already 'fought' as a 'pro' 3 fucking times. Sorry but no sympathy from me
Not the point of feeling bad for her, it obviously went way over your head it's the fact that Macfarlane is a disingenuous person for saying in one interview that she felt bad and reached out to soccer mom and here she is joking with a big smile on her face about the opponent shitting her pants and that she is a dummy that's very fake and to be proud of this fight says a lot about her she's a POS and I can't stand her am glad she lost her last fight.

Not the point of feeling bad for her, it obviously went way over your head it's the fact that Macfarlane is a disingenuous person for saying in one interview that she felt bad and reached out to soccer mom and here she is joking with a big smile on her face about the opponent shitting her pants and that she is a dummy that's very fake and to be proud of this fight says a lot about her she's a POS and I can't stand her am glad she lost her last fight.

You seem way too emotionally invested in this dude

Not emotional but I have no problem calling out a POS like Macfarlane, what did you make the thread for so people would laugh about this scumbag beating down someone who has no business being there because if so that's lame af.

You have to be related to Castro or have some negative past with Macfarlane, there is no way someone who has nothing to do with these people is so angry over something so insignificant

PS Castro literally did have business being in the cage, unless she didn't get paid

You have to be related to Castro or have some negative past with Macfarlane, there is no way someone who has nothing to do with these people is so angry over something so insignificant

PS Castro literally did have business being in the cage, unless she didn't get paid
No you don't have to meet any of those criteria to know that she is a fake ass, maybe you're A ok with fake people that act a certain way in front of your face but then act totally different during a interview.

Another thing it had nothing to do with the fight either and Castro is not too bright for signing up to fight professionally so no that's not it, I just don't care for a lot of the fake ass personalities that are in the sport nowadays a bunch narcissists that only joined mma for their little egos, at least the fighters from yesteryear got involved for legit reasons like never knew what they could do outside of fighting or sincerely wanted to test their MA (Gracies, Jason Delucia) instead of a number of new fighters just want to walk around and be douchebags example Conor, Joe Schilling etc it's rampant starting with the tuf and tap out morons.

No you don't have to meet any of those criteria to know that she is a fake ass, maybe you're A ok with fake people that act a certain way in front of your face but then act totally different during a interview.

Another thing it had nothing to do with the fight either and Castro is not too bright for signing up to fight professionally so no that's not it, I just don't care for a lot of the fake ass personalities that are in the sport nowadays a bunch narcissists that only joined mma for their little egos, at least the fighters from yesteryear got involved for legit reasons like never knew what they could do outside of fighting or sincerely wanted to test their MA (Gracies, Jason Delucia) instead of a number of new fighters just want to walk around and be douchebags example Conor, Joe Schilling etc it's rampant starting with the tuf and tap out morons.

I'm not disputing that she is or isn't fake, frankly I don't care at all. I understand what you are trying to say, but you are coming off as almost unreasonably angry about this topic. You're also just plain assuming things about a lot of people you don't know to fit your opinions.

Dude really hates Ilima Lei <45>I wonder what she actually did to rustle his jimmies so badly. Maybe she didn't invite him to one of her backyard luaus.

BMk4DAA.jpg

Last edited:
Dude really hates Ilima Lei <45>I wonder what she actually did to rustle his jimmies so badly. Maybe she didn't invite him to one of her backyard luaus.

View attachment 1020406
There seem to be a few people here who have weird beefs with random fighters, like that dude who hated Karlos Vemola lol

There seem to be a few people here who have weird beefs with random fighters, like that dude who hated Karlos Vemola lol

She probably subbed him at the gym and made him shit his pants.

It was her debut what do you expect she just tried to win

It was her debut fight not her fault her opponent can't fight for shit and still takes up pro fights. She is atrocious and saw Ronda and delusionally tried to follow it without putting in works of year.

Also your whole attitude is worse then the video. You are being judgemental. Basically you just hate the two in the video for their personality which makes you everything you just complained about

I guess we all got some depression nowadays at this time of the year

Last edited:
Pretty sure Vemola fucked his girlfriend or something. The dude had photos of Vemola’s dick which I assume he got off her phone

Pretty sure Vemola fucked his girlfriend or something. The dude had photos of Vemola’s dick which I assume he got off her phone
Holy shit I didn't know about no dick pics lol!

Back