Elections Ilhan Omar: I believe Tara Reade...will still vote for Biden.

This angers me much more than the man who’s wife accused him of rape and had his lawyer defend it by suggesting a husband can legally rape a wife. And much more then that same man bragging about sexually assaulting Ms Teen pageant contestants.

I’m always more outraged by opinions of allegations than outright admissions of being a piece of shit.

Leaving policies aside here. (Assuming you believe Tara reide is credible - which I personally don't) The accusations are a least 10 to 1, so it only makes sense to go with the least rapey one. It's not hard people.
Lol, like you can leave politics aside.
There are many accusations on Biden, media turns a blind eye, same reason trumps claims have no bite, no corroboration or simply misconduct. Reades claim has more bite than anything else, her mom on Larry king, when it happened, and multiple people can at least say that Reade came forward at the time.

on the flip side, Reade is a Democrat, so she’d likely Lying with a lot of this.

Are you trying not to understand why they cant? I mean I have given you the reasons why. The lady received death threats from Fanatical Trump supporters so she dropped the charges. The media cant pick it up cause they would be held liable for talking about Trump raping a 13 year old child about 20 years ago when the victim does not go on the record. It is that simple. Also if you think a man with Trumps morale wouldnt have raped a 13 year old back then when he used to hang out with his terrific friend Epstein then you are joking. Of course he would.
So, you know, for a fact, that this incident took place?

Back