Iive youtube perfomance one of my songs

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Enjoy it or laugh at my goofy ass.

Songs apart of a series of songs im wring about a fiction character i made up.

Usually i just sing about alcohol and hot chicks so its a little different. Id prefer this stays in myberry for a little bit so i can get some opinons on it. Just uploaded it

giphy.gif

Not bad at all bud, I like that style. Audios a little wacky on the recording, weird compression or something.

Not bad at all bud, I like that style. Audios a little wacky on the recording, weird compression or something.
Nah its just a phone recording it.

Ive been wanting someone to shoot some videos of my songs on youtube for a while now. Sucks being a broke musician with a drinking problem. Thank you im happy you liked it that makes me happy

Nah its just a phone recording it.

Ive been wanting someone to shoot some videos of my songs on youtube for a while now. Sucks being a broke musician with a drinking problem. Thank you im happy you liked it that makes me happy

No need to be redundant

Not sure how I feel. I definitely didn't like that but I think nerves and shit equipment made it bad.

youre talented. the song tempo is all over the place though. you start fast as hell then pull it to a slow pace like youre playing a game of red light green light. you also pull away from the mic waaaay too much

I can dig this music but tbh the audio ruins it for me and makes it hard to give any valuable feedback.

youre talented. the song tempo is all over the place though. you start fast as hell then pull it to a slow pace like youre playing a game of red light green light. you also pull away from the mic waaaay too much
Im aware. Its just something i only perform alone so ive never corrected. Its a really weird song. Thank you, and youre right. I tried to record that song in the studio with a click track and it was fucked.

Honestly posts like this are why i post this on here. Theres such a fine line between sounding pretty good and sounding great as a solo artist. Especially if you dont have a really good voice like me. Im definately gonna think about what you said next time i play this tune.

singing and playing guitar at the same time is hard, so you already got that down. I would suggest miking the guitar next time too if thats an option. Or use a condenser mic and record both with the same mic. Also, maybe just let it record for 25 minutes and play the song through a few times and you might get a good take the 3rd time through or so. Putting pressure on yourself knowing its recording can be a challenge in it self. thats why i suggested letting it run, it might take some pressure off.

I have over 10 years of assisting musicians in the studio so if you need more suggestions, feel free to ask.

Usually i just sing about alcohol and hot chicks so its a little different. Id prefer this stays in myberry for a little bit so i can get some opinons on it. Just uploaded it

I think there's enough in you to create a really good song, but that wasn't it.

I like it.

Your voice reminds me of a good bourbon. You should go to an open-mike at a bar/club and strut your stuff.

A closed mouth doesn't get fed.

I like it.

Your voice reminds me of a good bourbon. You should go to an open-mike at a bar/club and strut your stuff.

A closed mouth doesn't get fed.
First guy to say they like it

Iiked your post :)

Tough crowd.

Are you nervous on this? Its a weird track pace wise, which isnt always good. But there is some potential there and I think with some work its certainly passable. Keep at it, maybe (and I hate it when people tell me this but it really is true) try to simplify some of the tempos and things at least for live performancey stuff.

You sir have sand. I salute you:

giphy.gif

95% of the jerk-offs on his forum wouldn't have the balls to post this. Respect. I'm at work, I'll listen later, even if you suck, I honor your courage.

If you're recording with a phone, the least you can do is get a better phone.

Back