If you're an American and you don't like Colby

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. This guy embodies the American dream. High school state Champion. Juco national champ. D1 Scholly. D1 All American. Bachelors Degree. UFC champ.

And he gets shit on by fellow Americans.

He's more American than you will ever be. What kind of champ does this:

Literally flew out on his own dime.

And for all you fucking losers who say he pays to hang out with girls/hookers, you couldn't be more wrong. He's the champ and gets treated like one; he literally has dimes flocking to him:

Neckbeards stop hating just because he was everything you weren't.

Jon Jones also banged his Mom.

I’m American and Colby can go fuck himself what you gonna do about it

You and Justonce should marry and make stupid babies

I’m American and most of the fighters I hate the most are American.

See sig now.

American here

Don't like his personality at all. Also, nationality doesn't really play into what fighters I like. This is an individual sport not the olympics.

I'm American.
I don't like Colby as a role model.
I'm not ashamed of it.
I like to watch Colby fight.
Kamara beats him in a decision imo.
This thread sux!

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. This guy embodies the American dream. High school state Champion. Juco national champ. D1 Scholly. D1 All American. Bachelors Degree. UFC champ.

And for all you fucking losers who say he pays to hang out with girls/hookers, you couldn't be more wrong. He's the champ and gets treated like one; he literally has dimes flocking to him:

He also acts like a massive cunt, is that also something to aspire to?

he's not playing his schtick to be liked by everybody, it's to promote himself. he's the ultimate heel of mma.
as long as people have strong feelings and opinions about him, that's what he wants, no matter whether it's positive or negative

he's not playing his schtick to be liked by everybody, it's to promote himself. he's the ultimate heel of mma.
as long as people have strong feelings and opinions about him, that's what he wants, no matter whether it's positive or negative
He’s trying to emulate Chael and doing a piss poor job

Well, I'm not American and I'm also not a cunt so therefore, I am not a fan of Cringelord Covington.

I imagine you doing this whilst posting this op.

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

You are full on tongue punching colby's fart box

Back