Social If you were put to prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the rest of the inmates or be among them?

Prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the inmates or be among them?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I mean isolated, like being in solitary confinement I guess.

We're talking about the most intense prisons out there with the craziest prisoners you can be around with, where the prisoners are willing to do almost anything to survive or even thrive in their environment.

This is a very tough decision for me, my automatic choice is being isolated. But the burden that would do to you through that amount of time will psychologically damage you for sure.

The other choice is unappealing as well, when you considered you can be murdered, maimed or become someone's bitch in there.

Both are shitty options, which is less worse I don't know.

3319_LastDaysOfSolitary_Screengrabs087.jpg

Pennsylvania-Prisons-Dashboard-1-1709758281.jpg

Solitary confined for that length of time will drive you mad...... Try doing 5 months let alone 5 years......

I know you probably just have to take a chance with being among other prisoners.

First day, find the biggest,toughest (preferably blackest) mofo in there, and give him the thrashing of his life.

That way your 5 years will be served like you're a king.

That's just prison 101.
Give him the best 15 seconds of his life

Depends on the prison. If it is a Norwegian one with a Play Station, huge ass library etc etc, I would certainly pick it over an American, Mexican or Russian prison full of psycho assholes. However if they just put you in an empty room for 5 years, it is a serious risk to go nuts.

Isolated sounds appealing, but solitary is a form of torture. I'd rather try to make some friends, keep my head down, and get out as physically and mentally sound as possible.

Guys who discovered stoicism last year through tiktok would be in a for a rude awakening if they pick solitary confinement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back