If You Think Dana Didn't Have A B Plan Then You're Mad

cartizel

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Brazilian's pull out like their trying to avoid a pregnancy with their side chick(s).

I don't think RDA is "faking", but what I can say is that if you're still throwing power kicks two weeks out then you're a different breed of stupid.

Dana has a shit list of fighters who get injured in camps. And based on what was at stake for UFC 196, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have someone like Diaz training on the off chance of an injury. And here we have it. Enjoy!

giphy.gif

He has a backup plan A, B, and C. A was Aldo (who turned the fight down), B was Frankie (who turned the fight down), and C was Nate. D was probably Alvarez/Pettis.

I think it's kinda funny that DW flat out told AKA no when Khabib offered to step in.

He has a backup plan A, B, and C. A was Aldo (who turned the fight down), B was Frankie (who turned the fight down), and C was Nate. D was probably Alvarez/Pettis.

I think it's kinda funny that DW flat out told AKA no when Khabib offered to step in.
But like someone already said, Khabib wasn't ready to fight at the start of March so what has since changed?

You forgot Cerrone.

The brilliance of Conor is that he created beef with all these fighters.

But like someone already said, Khabib wasn't ready to fight at the start of March so what has since changed?
Khabib is in camp right now training for El Cucuy. He even offered to step in against Conor. DW said no.

Didn't Frankie just have surgery?

Yeah, but do we 'have another thing coming'?

Brazilian's pull out like their trying to avoid a pregnancy with their side chick(s).

I don't think RDA is "faking", but what I can say is that if you're still throwing power kicks two weeks out then you're a different breed of stupid.

Dana has a shit list of fighters who get injured in camps. And based on what was at stake for UFC 196, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have someone like Diaz training on the off chance of an injury. And here we have it. Enjoy!

Brazilians pull out??? Wake up buddy, US fighters pull out way more, just look at the past couple months.

I don't blame Dana for turning khabib down, fox needs their main event plus khabib could get injured anyways it would be risky relying on him to fight Conor and if Conor wasn't fighting next Saturday the ppv buys would be way lower

Brazilians pull out??? Wake up buddy, US fighters pull out way more, just look at the past couple months.
As a percentage ratio so they should. Cain is king of pull outs. I don't even consider him a fighter these days!

But yeah RDA and Aldo know how to time shit when there's so much at stake

As a percentage ratio so they should. Cain is king of pull outs. I don't even consider him a fighter these days!

But yeah RDA and Aldo know how to time shit when there's so much at stake

RDA has 19 UFC fights and this is the first time he pulled out.

Back