If you started dating a model or online personality, wouldYou brag on sherdog?

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
Hypothetically Asking for a friend.

On the one hand, you get tons of E-credit for banging a model. On the other hand you have to hear how pointy her elbows are and have a bunch of neck beards hassle her grapes via social media.

Plus everyone will see her boobies. Do
You want these miscreants to see your girlfriends boobies? What say you Mayberry?

No one would believe you anyway

Of course..(she wouldn't have pointy elbows, I gotta deal with those everyday in my current marriage)

i'd be too afraid to fuck it up

and expose tom cruise

The key to banging celebrities is discretion.

There are a lot of guys out there that are better looking than you, but if you're the only one she trusts to keep your mouth shut then a whole world opens up to you.

Even if you get dumped, your reputation for keeping secrets will help you land another celebrity.

The key to banging celebrities is discretion.

There are a lot of guys out there that are better looking than you, but if you're the only one she trusts to keep your mouth shut then a whole world opens up to you.

Even if you get dumped, your reputation for keeping secrets will help you land another celebrity.

You gotta be like Fonzie......cool.

We already know, Gabbie posted about her "hot sherdog hook-up" on twitter this morning. Good on ya, she's a keeper.
53a0d1b14ee1f_-_cos-gabourey-globes-tweet-de.jpg

I'm good.

The way I like feeling superior to online randos is insulting their choices and preferences, showing vulgar contempt for any expressed concept, and making people feel bad for daring to speak to about the topics I want to talk about (but not in the way they want to talk about it; fuck that, them, but especially you).

Anything more would be just, you know, mean.

I'd post her nudes on here because we're brothers.

Only insecure broads do that to impress their gossip hound friends.

A classy gentleman saves it for his memoirs.

Well one way to pick up a Super Model is to brag to them about posting on Sherdog so..

I actually did go on a date with a very mildly famous person, she's a recording artist, and I didn't say anything, until now I guess lol

If I started dating anyone I'd brag on Sherdog, Facebook, Twitter and a buncha sports radio call in shows

Yes, but probably only if we'd been dating for a while and I knew she wasn't a whore.

Literally none of that would ever happen.

Back