If you love MMA and you're a die hard Conor McGregor fan

....after he fights Mayweather are you going to be able to cope when he doesn't ever fight again?
I will be bummed just because there is still some very good fights for him in the LW division and even a couple at WW worth watching . There is a lot of money still to be made in the UFC obviously not mayweather money but plenty

The fight is happening and LOL if you think Conor is just gonna go home and be Mr.Mom or whatever the fuck and NOT fight. Your crazy. Its like you don't know who the fuck your talking about. Dude lives for fighting. Come on man.

He will fight in the UFC by the end of the year.

I'm gonna bump threads like this when he fights again and none of you haters will respond. Youll probably be "taking a break" like everytime your wrong.
well all due respect I am aware of who the guy is.... I do actually take breaks as you can see Ive been here since 2007 and still a brown belt lol. I only contribute when its worth it to me. I see you have been quite active in 3 years which is good. Im also not a hater on the guy, just feel after the money he will make on that fight he woudnt need to fight again...

Last edited:
I'm not a diehard fan but I'd still be pretty bummed. Despite all the baggage he comes with, he's a world class fighter and extremely entertaining in the cage. It would definitely be a loss for MMA if he walks away.
i agree I do enjoy his fights

well all due respect I am aware of who the guy is.... I do actually take breaks as you can see Ive been here since 2007 and still a brown belt lol. I only contribute when its worth it to me. I see you have been quite active in 3 years which is good. Im also not a hater on the guy, just feel after the money he will make on that fight he woudnt need to fight again...
He likely already doesn't need to fight again. That has never stopped the few fighters that made tons of money from continuing to fight. I don't think Conor will be any different.

If he get's the floyd fight and retires with a total of >100 million he'll be the first man to beat the game of MMA. Get rich and get out healthy. Would have nothing but respect for him.

Hating on conor is just in vogue at the moment he'll be remembered as a legend

If you love MMA, you'd hate Conor.
I approve of this message.

Honestly, while I think Conor is annoying, he's a damn good fighter. And him commanding larger and larger paychecks is going to help all of the fighters in the long run. So he is actually good for the sport.

He likely already doesn't need to fight again. That has never stopped the few fighters that made tons of money from continuing to fight. I don't think Conor will be any different.
Oh definitely but nobody has made money of that amount before in MMA after a couple fights. Nate Diaz a close second for fighting Conor. Id like to see him fight again many more times.

i have already accepted it

he´s out of the game, became a family guy and now is dedicated 100% to media

good for him. i´m also a family man and it´s the best thing in life

also, he retired young and healthy from MMA. onbly the nate KO, but he recovered OK

i have already accepted it

he´s out of the game, became a family guy and now is dedicated 100% to media

good for him. i´m also a family man and it´s the best thing in life

also, he retired young and healthy from MMA. onbly the nate KO, but he recovered OK
Nate ko?

He already doesnt have to fight. He made more already than 10 fighters combined

They better be able to cope. Everyone at some point walks away from this. If Conor makes some of the figures we've heard for a fight with Mayweather he could easily walk away and I would not knock.

So here is what i don't get about the Coner Haters.
We have consistently heard Dana say that Conor will fight literally anyone at any time and any weight.
Does it ever compute that maybe, just maybe its the UFC who is calling the shots as to who he fights or defends against ?
All the UFC wants is the biggest money fights for him, as to be honest he has transcended belts in terms of stardom.
Yeah that sounds like a nut hugger statement, but it is also a fact.
He is far larger than ANY current or previous UFC star.

The fight is happening and LOL if you think Conor is just gonna go home and be Mr.Mom or whatever the fuck and NOT fight. Your crazy. Its like you don't know who the fuck your talking about. Dude lives for fighting. Come on man.

He will fight in the UFC by the end of the year.

I'm gonna bump threads like this when he fights again and none of you haters will respond. Youll probably be "taking a break" like everytime your wrong.
Now this is someone who takes themself far too seriously

As a selfish fan, sure I'd be upset. But I wouldn't lose sleep. Plenty of other fighters I like watching.

"We bitch about our biggest star"

-the "diehard" fan base(ment tenants)

Conor will have to declare bankruptcy if this Mayweather fight doesn't happen lol .

Even if it does, He'll blow all his money on shitty cars and be bankrupt within 5 years if he retires from MMA.

Yes. I started watching in 2001. I like all the fighters people hate Lesnar, Ronda, Conor.

If Conor gets paid so well he doesn't have to come back to mma I'll be happy for him.

Conor will have to declare bankruptcy if this Mayweather fight doesn't happen lol .

Even if it does, He'll blow all his money on shitty cars and be bankrupt within 5 years if he retires from MMA.

I doubt it.
What the public sees is an image. Nothing more nothing less.
There is a reason he hres expensive cars.
He appears to be a VERY switched on cookie when it comes to buisness.
But hey, what do i or he know.
As it apears you are a mega businessman arnt you, i mean you must be to dole out opinions like that and all

Back