If you had to bet money, Rumble or Ngganou?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kinda difficult cause they both have huge power and good chins..

i have no idea.

Ngannou was scared as fuck vs Black Beast cuz he knew Lewis can match his power.

I rewatched that fight yesterday ... you could see the fear in his eyes.

350lbs Rumble knocks Ngannous head to his ass.

Tough choice but I think I’d put money on Ngannou as he at least has shown the heart to continue to fight into a 5 rounder. Rumble would wilt if he doesn’t connect early I think.

Ngannou must be a favorite. The dude is a big heavyweight with a solid melon of a head.

Ngannou. Crumble wants out of a fight the moment his opponent fights back.

I think Rumble for the fact he doesn't get gun shy standing ever. Francis looked awfully worried against Lewis at times and even a moment of that vs heavyweight Rumble could be all it takes.

I also think Anthony had better footwork, handspeed said cuts the angles better. He had many knockouts backing up even counters well on the back foot

Ngannou, Rumble will present back as soon as the first Big Frank strike lands.

Ngannou. Rumble would panic wrestle. He didn't even knock out arlovski

I think Rumble for the fact he doesn't get gun shy standing ever. Francis looked awfully worried against Lewis at times and even a moment of that vs heavyweight Rumble could be all it takes.

I also think Anthony had better footwork, handspeed said cuts the angles better. He had many knockouts backing up even counters well on the back foot
Lol that Lewis fight was him going through a mental blockage after gassing out against Stipe.

Did he look worried when he KO'd Blaydes, Cain and JDS in the first round?

It’s easy ngannou since rumble is more of an unknown at this point. We’ve never seen him at HW and he hasn’t fought in a few years

I would put money on "under 2.5 rounds", i guess a slight advantage to Rumble as having a more polished striking game.

Back