If you had a budget to make a AAA game, what would that be?

Jade Empire 2 or KOTOR 3 (but for real this time, none of that SWTOR stuff)

GTA Vice City 2

And for the first time every building and house has fully detailed interiors

Just give me the money, I'll make a great game that everyone would love.

ARPG Like D2 or PoE in a futuristic setting like Star Craft or Dune. Sweet lootz, different look than all other ARPGS.

A virtual reality fighting game where your moves translated directly to the game.

So you'd probably actually have to be a decent fighter to beat it.

The year is 3500.

After WW7, modern technology has been destroyed forever, people live with middle ages technology, and wars are fought with swords and spears The setting is part cyberpunk, part medieval, part middle eastern. Islam rules the world. The Ottoman Caliphate re-emerged and the story takes place in it.

You are Saif, part of Caliph Muhammed XXV's elite hit squad. For the first part of the game, you carry out assassinations for the Caliph. Genre is hack and slash / action adventure. Gameplay emphasizes realistic swordplay, with focus on parrying and blocking, and one hit kills. You're hit once, you're dead, and you defeat your enemies with one or two strokes of the sword.

Game is cutscene heavy.

As you carry more assassinations, you discover that who you are murdering are luminaries that have relics belonging to the past ages. At some point you discover that your entire social construct is a lie and that there is no Allah.

You set out to exact vengeance upon the Caliph. You start by murdering your own hit squad. They're seven elite warriors, and each boss battle is preceded and followed by a two hour cutscene, MGS-style.

You murder the Caliph and world plunges into chaos. As you ride off into the sunset, you wonder if it was all worth it. After all, people were living in security and wealth under Caliph Muhammed.

This sounds interesting.

I would create some post-apocalyptic survival game in a RDR2 style with Planet of the Apes vibes. Vast deserts and town ruins in search for food, water, shelter. With main focus on stealth and very scarce self defence options like in I AM ALIVE game of Ubisoft. Guns with one ammo and so on.

image5-crop-728x302.jpg
<WellThere>
Whenever I have a hard time sleeping I either build an underground doomsday bunker in my head or I think about what game I would develop. This comes pretty close! I would like it to be playable with a friend.. a variation on co-op where it's not necessary to play simultaneous. With some missions having co-op mandatory and others that you can play while your buddy is at work or whatever... With a heavy "the last of us" atmosphere!

<GSPWoah>

Back