If you gave Chookagian and Reyes a melee weapon

DarkneT

Khamzat sucks
@Gold
Reaction score
To use against their respected opponents tonight, would you still favour their opponents to win?

I’m not talking firearms

I’m talking Blunt force objects, Hammers, Bats, ufc hotdog brander
Whatever you like

this is a serious debate because I actually would still favour both Jones and Valentina to win

If Reyes or Chookagian were allowed to strike their opponent with a telescopic baton or lightweight metal bat they'd both win handily. The human body is extremely fragile.

Give Reyes a street light pole. Im sure he will stop Jones right in his tracks.

method=get&s=bentley-05-20-12-9-27-28-673.jpg

If Reyes or Chookagian were allowed to strike their opponent with a telescopic baton or lightweight metal bat they'd both win handily. The human body is extremely fragile.

you don’t see Jones or Bullet simply disarming them and continuing to smash?

you don’t see Jones or Bullet simply disarming them and continuing to smash?

No. If someone pulls a knife on you, even if you're a BJJ blackbelt and MMA champion, you best just cooperate. Your body is a flesh balloon that is easily torn irreparably. Don't get confused by the moments where you feel invulnerable, our bodies are as fragile as glass!

No. If someone pulls a knife on you, even if you're a BJJ blackbelt and MMA champion, you best just cooperate. Your body is a flesh balloon that is easily torn irreparably. Don't get confused by the moments where you feel invulnerable, our bodies are as fragile as glass!

Id beat you if you had a semi auto rifle
Come at me bro

Diaz bros high as fuck with nunchucks vs coked up Jon Jones with a baseball bat - who you got????

All jokes aside, Jones and Valentina are both gonna dismantle and brutalize their opponents tonight; it's going to be fucking merciless. I can't wait!

All jokes aside, Jones and Valentina are both gonna dismantle and brutalize their opponents tonight; it's going to be fucking merciless. I can't wait!
The whole show feels like an old
Pride card

No one wants WMMA in the UFC

WMMA is the equivalent of a skit on a rap cd

MY guess would be that the wmma fight still goes to a decision

To use against their respected opponents tonight, would you still favour their opponents to win?

I’m not talking firearms

I’m talking Blunt force objects, Hammers, Bats, ufc hotdog brander
Whatever you like

this is a serious debate because I actually would still favour both Jones and Valentina to win

I think the poleaxe would give them the best chance at victory.

Id beat you if you had a semi auto rifle
Come at me bro
If I had a metal teaspoon I'd shove it in your eye socket, scoop your brains out and eat them, brodysseus

If I had a metal teaspoon I'd shove it in your eye socket, scoop your brains out and eat them, brodysseus

Damn son, fbi are about to put you on a list with posts like that

Back