If you could witness three mysteries after

I think my three would be

1- dyatlov pass
2-Jon benet Ramsey
3- Maura Murray ( just to see if my theory right)

Jack ripper or db cooper would be replacements for these if any got solved before I came back as ghost

My other three

Did Epstein kill himself
Americas, Australia, New Zealand and the Pac. Islands before the Europeans came along
Who came first the chicken or the egg.

He didn't. Good news - you get another pick!

When that first knuckle dragging half monkey ancestor of ours attained self awareness. The look on their face had to have been priceless.

The Sermon on the Mount (Even if I didn't have a translator. I just want to see The Man do His thing.)

TBD

Last edited:
My other three

Did Epstein kill himself
Americas, Australia, New Zealand and the Pac. Islands before the Europeans came along
Who came first the chicken or the egg.
Prolly be a lot of nature before euros … let us know about the egg when u get back

Did anyone ever figure out who MR America in WWE was? Was a great mystery to me and I never got to see the story end
I feel like there has to be some connection between him and The Midnight Rider. Both masked men. Both seemed familiar somehow. Both disappeared without a trace. So bizarre.

Hands down the pyramids. All of them, not just the Egyptian ones. The precision isn’t seen even today. They were a power grid, harnessing the energy that flows amongst us every day, unharnessed

1. Yogic abilities and how legit are they and to what extent.

2. Very curios who Jack The Ripper was and his motive for murder..

3. Find out how legit is Andy Pero and all this Montauk project experiments.

The antediluvian world, at various stages.

As proven by The Great Pyramid, they were advancing along a technological pathway that saw them constructing a man-made mountain for harnessing telluric energy.

I'd be fascinated to see what they developed in addition to that hub, as part of its network. There were undoubtedly various forms of receivers, as clearly they had transmitters.

My suspicion is that the Djed Pillars, supposed symbol for 'stability', and the Was Scepter ("power", "dominion") were perhaps such devices. Both could have an alternate purpose. The pillar perhaps some sort of Tesla Tower, and the forked ended scepter, perhaps a receiving device of sorts. /shrug

djed-pillar-ankh-sceptre-1.jpg

It's also worth noting that this reality is being actively shrouded by those that already know it's true. People need to start asking themselves, "why?".

Back