Social If you could stay in one era which would it be?

Thats super awesome, I had one also a long time ago, but it broke well over 20+ years ago. It was super fun back in the day!!. NO DLC and NO microtransactions, don't you just love it
Yeah that was the first gaming console I ever had. This must’ve been 1983 or 1984. Atari was awesome. Pitfall, Asteroids, Centipede...
I don’t have my Atari hooked up; I don’t even know if I could connect it to a modern tv. I’d have to look.

Yeah that was the first gaming console I ever had. This must’ve been 1983 or 1984. Atari was awesome. Pitfall, Asteroids, Centipede...
I don’t have my Atari hooked up; I don’t even know if I could connect it to a modern tv. I’d have to look.
No I don't think so, I think you will need a older TV, I know this because I brought a Nintendo 64 from ebay last year, and I thought I got scammed because it did not work, no picture on my TV screen.. I have a 4K Samsung TV.. I was pissed............

......... but then just before I was about to contact the seller on ebay to complain, I read online that they will not display on most 4K TV's (maybe all??), and I was like oh great, hmm.. so luckily my dad still had a old TV from about 2002 in his garage and I hooked the Nintendo 64 up to it and yes it worked like a charm!! it was not faulty at all.. worked perfectly. So I am guessing they will only work with older TV's

No I don't think so, I think you will need a older TV, I know this because I brought a Nintendo 64 from ebay last year, and I thought I got scammed because it did not work, no picture on my TV screen.. I have a 4K Samsung TV.. I was pissed............

......... but then just before I was about to contact the seller on ebay to complain, I read online that they will not display on most 4K TV's (maybe all??), and I was like oh great, hmm.. so luckily my dad still had a old TV from about 2002 in his garage and I hooked the Nintendo 64 up to it and yes it worked like a charm!! it as not faulty at all.. worked perfectly. So I am guessing they will only work with older TV's
Man, that sucks. Can you imagine playing Centipede on a 60” flat screen? It’s be amazing!
860105A3-1A03-4707-9F7E-8D777400E13D.jpeg

Man, that sucks. Can you imagine playing Centipede on a 60” flat screen? It’s be amazing!
View attachment 770878
That would be so epic :) maybe there is a workaround but I imagine it involves buying lots of different stuff and adapters and I just can't be bothered with it all, these adapters cost x5 more than the actual console lol.

Even with this pandemic.

Oh crap... I originally thought you meant in spite of the pandemic. I didn't really wanna say anything because I didn't wanna be petty.

But I don't see how not being able to interact with humans, having to stand in line for supermarkets, having to wear masks, and people losing their businesses can be seen as "the best times".

And this is coming from someone who actually enjoys the quarantine.

As a early 80s baby I gotta agree with this. Phones got smart, people hadn't got dumb yet. Good mix of real world vs virtual. High speed internet but life didn't depend on it.

I say this while I have my phone in my hand constantly on Sherdog. Lol

I like the early 1920s :)
Veterans of the great war are settling back into things and the style is impeccable :cool:
1920-1929-1-1280x640.jpg

Like even the poorest people dressed elegantly :)
@paynebringer
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Sir Galahad
@BFoe
@BroRogan
@Doughie99
Nice era, my grandmother was born in 1928, she is 92 years old :) shes so lovely and kind. I miss her so much, its been hard to go see her during this crazy China virus times we are living in.

She makes me stuff like gloves and scarves and hats.

Oh crap... I originally thought you meant in spite of the pandemic. I didn't really wanna say anything because I didn't wanna be petty.

But I don't see how not being able to interact with humans, having to stand in line for supermarkets, having to wear masks, and people losing their businesses can be seen as "the best times".

And this is coming from someone who actually enjoys the quarantine.

I was just being a douche.

90s for sure. GOAT music and I'd make a killing on the internet knowing what I know now.

<mma4> I bet she has some stories hu :)
I can relate about not getting to visit elders same here :(
She is 4'10'', she could never be a sherdogger haha :D :D :D , but she told me in her youth she was 5 foot.

Yeah it sucks not to see them, I call her phone 2 times a week.. shes always on lockdown so the China Virus has not changed anything for her haha :D

Anything before coronavirus.

I'm all about dat progress.

New music
New movies
New Beers
New f#%#%ng everything.

I mean what choice is better?

Was going to say the era when i got laid but remembered that was never so i don’t even exist.

Id like some of that late 1400s magic water they were drinking in Tuscany, Italy.

1990-2000
No 9/11 and I can always explore old music from the 50's - 80's to offset the boy band explosion.

Back