If you could start your own fed...

Hypothetically, let's say someone dropped Brewster's Millions on you with the caveat that you had to start a wrestling promotion. How would you do it? What name would you give it? Would you have women's title? Cruiserweights? RoH-style "Pure" title? Hardcore? Who would you hire as talent? Writers? Bookers/Consultants?

Figure you can steal away one main-eventer from Vince (except for likely Hall-of-Famers Cena, Trips, Taker and RKO,) a mid-card guy, a tag team (besides New Day) and a couple of jabronis.
Note: This includes NXT and no NXT talent counts as "main event." Bear in mind that, for all talents, all copyrights would be in effect.

Anyone not under WWE contract is fair game. Would Ryan Reeves or CM Punk be worth the egos? Could you make Aaron Stevens shine? Would Brother Nero come?

Just a fun little daydreaming game I thought that I'd put out there.

I would want Cyrus, Lance Storm, and Konan to head my creative. Nakamura to be my champ. The revival to be my tag champs. Brian Cage to be my IC/US champ. Flair to be my womens champ. Will Osprey to be my cruiserweight champ. I would have AJ Styles, Adam Cole, Tonohiro Ishii, Okada, Jay Lethal, Broken Matt, and CM Punk to round out my mens roster. Lynch, Asuka, Billy Kay, Neidhart, and ODB to round out my womens division.

Back