If you could remove one loss from your favourites fighters record what would it be?

I wouldn't. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

Fuck that

9RJS8qf.png

Shogun's loss to Chael. Goddamnit, that loss still pisses me off.

Overeem to chuck, Bigfoot or Browne

Forrest griffin over Stephan bonnar.

Stephan actually had potential.

Fuck that

9RJS8qf.png

Bruce Buffer:

And the Winner, by flying knee KO...

Frank Murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

(does a Buffer 720)

Big Nog's loss to Barnett. I think he won anyways.

I'd also like to erase his losses to Mir.

And any other ones he has

Overeem/Browne. Fuck that. Fuck all of that.

I wouldn't. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

In general, I agree. As Fedor said, “The one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up.”

However, there was some people who lost a fight through complete cockery that I don't want to see continuing to stand. Like Rumble losing that fight to Kevin Burns via eye poke.

Probably Holm/Rousey, Conor took the loss like a champ, Honda will never be the same again.

Phil Davis over Machida.

I even got laid right after that fight and that didn't help ease the pain.

Bruce Buffer:

And the Winner, by flying knee KO...

Frank Murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

(does a Buffer 720)

Either that or erase his loss to Carwin (which was frustrating as fuck BTW because Mir literally didn't exert any energy) and then have him win the rubbermatch with Bork. Either one works.

Record is different to momentum.

Roiders have several times halted hunt title shot runs, record be damned its the momentum that gets you title shots.

In general, I agree. As Fedor said, “The one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up.”

However, there was some people who lost a fight through complete cockery that I don't want to see continuing to stand. Like Rumble losing that fight to Kevin Burns via eye poke.

I just throw out certain ones like that on my own, I think a lot of fans do. I don't need some record to tell me that wasn't really a loss.

Besides, Rumble himself already got the most beautiful revenge imaginable to clean that one up.

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BHead%2BKick%2BKnockout%2BKevin%2BBurns%2BTUF%2B8%2BFinale.gif

Joachim Hansen's second loss to Aoki. I sooooo wanted Hellboy to win the rubber match and defend that belt at least once.

Or KZ's loss to Garcia. I thought he won that fight, the decision pissed me off but at least he got redemption in the rematch.

Back