If you could only take one supplment what would it be?

multi vita, multi mineral OR whey.

pretty much what i take now

If i had to pick one it would proabably be a multi vitamin if that counts.

Nah, if I had to give up my multi, I'd be fine. I'd just change my eating habits a bit. Now, with school, caffeine via pill, powder and liquid and I would die without it. When working out more, probably just some whey protein is good.

I'm contemplating starting a fish oil regimine. If its as good as these guys say, that seems like it is right up there.

Rjkd12 said:
Nah, if I had to give up my multi, I'd be fine. I'd just change my eating habits a bit. Now, with school, caffeine via pill, powder and liquid and I would die without it. When working out more, probably just some whey protein is good.

I'm contemplating starting a fish oil regimine. If its as good as these guys say, that seems like it is right up there.

I think you should, RKJD. Information on Omega 3's has the backing of all the "conservative" nutritionists. I know all my national level swimmer friends back in high school who had an RD prescribe their nutritional regime included fish oil pills.

As for me, I'd probably make Fish Oil Pills my #1, for the simple fact I can get enough vitamins by not being a bitch about veggies and enough protein by not being a bitch about food and everything after that is secondary. I simply do not eat enough fresh fish high in Omega 3's to get my proper ratio.

I also work out for long periods of time, so after that, probably a glucose-electrolyte solution like Gatorade.

frettish said:
What is fish oil supposed to do for you?
There is an enormous amount of research that now shows that Omega 3 benefits health and helps prevent disease. Here is a sample of some of the main benefits:

Cardiovascular benefits
Brain function
Allergies
Skin disorders and skin health
Arthritis and gout
Diabetes

fuck fish oil... you don't steriods all the way =P

i guess it would depend on my goals at the time. If im really trying to eat healthy and get into healthy habits, probably go with the multi vitamin. If im looking for some strength then whey. If not either id pop some fish oil. I take all three right now... dont know why you wouldnt

jar3ds said:

Good, juice don't fuck da brain up does they? I ain't not that smart, but I shure can lift heavy things.

jar3ds said:

=P?

Am I supposed to know what that means? There's like 25,000 words in the English language that begin with that letter, and judging by your post, I'm not positive you speak English.

Back