If you could have the fighting ability of one movie character (non super-powered only)

Beatrix Kiddos. Fill the room with Exploding Palm's.

Frank Dux. I'd be Dim Mak'ing every mother fucker I come across. No mercy, unless of course you say "matte" like a bitch, then I'll let you off the hook.

macruber-will-forte-head-nod-1.gif

As Patrice oneill once astutely pointed out, prime Seagal never even took a single hit until Screwface in Marked for Death

Theres only one answer - Marv in Sin City. The guy is all but indestructible - he jumps through windows, takes bullets like nothing and can dive off high floors.

Drago
You can be beat only by somebody who picked Rocky, and still he will take a beating much bigger than you lol

Solid answer- great skill, blitzing power and crazy chin too. Rocky hits him with everything but only drops him in the final sequence of the fight if I recall.

Problem is you also need Dolph’s size. Cant teach reach.

oh forgot- this is Sherdog everyone is at least as tall as Lundgren and more shredded than him circa 85.

Solid answer- great skill, blitzing power and crazy chin too. Rocky hits him with everything but only drops him in the final sequence of the fight if I recall.

Problem is you also need Dolph’s size. Cant teach reach.

oh forgot- this is Sherdog everyone is at least as tall as Lundgren and more shredded than him circa 85.
No at 5'8 i'm actual manlet, but tought the character pick was supposed to give you all the powers that the character had, not just technical ability

Even if tbh if this was the case also most of normal size actors that do the craziest complex tricks would still not have the chin or power they have in movies :D
In movies they win battles against multiple brawlers bigger than themselves taking hits to the head like nothing and one-shotting people with a quick pat

Well if i can't win plot powers, i change pick, give me Benny "The Jet" Urquidez
b158874b174df22add0bb5961d238095--kick-boxing-kung-fu.jpg

Smaller than myself, crazy real life record, know fuckton of styles too
And rare case of a guy that was much stronger in real life than in movies lol

1989 Steven Seagal
I think I agree. Dude rarely ever got hit, barely exerted himself while fighting a bar full of goons, and had a fighting style that can be done even after you're old and fat.

The only dude more dominant than Seagal was Mr. Miyagi. That guy never got hit. Not once in all his movies. Despite being 4 feet tall and 60 years old. So I might choose him too.

Would've said the three titted chick from Total Recall, but you said no aliens.:(

I think I agree. Dude rarely ever got hit, barely exerted himself while fighting a bar full of goons, and had a fighting style that can be done even after you're old and fat.

The only dude more dominant than Seagal was Mr. Miyagi. That guy never got hit. Not once in all his movies. Despite being 4 feet tall and 60 years old. So I might choose him too.

200.gif

Back