• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could have one UFC fighter back in his prime again

If you wanna use this logic then he was KTFO by a 40 year old MW. Can't have it both ways.
Yes he was. The more fights you have the higher the chance you lose. You youngsters don't get that. Even the best fighters lose sometime. Every fighter has a slim chance to win even when he is few levels below his oponent.
Fedor was a brawler, not safe fighter. It is completely different era now. The fighters are well rounded nowadays. Training all aspects of the game.

I love that there’s so much DC love!! Prime DC runs shop on two divisions!

I'm not too sure he'd be able to beat Francis honestly, unless he was able to survive rounds 1 and 2 and beat him by decision.
I'm talking about Strikeforce DC. I think he'd absolutely slaughter Ngannou if he didn't knock him out.

Do you understand that Fedor was a lhw fighting HWs his whole career? Sure he had some gimme fights same as other dominant champs. Fedor is from Open weight era. You can't compare it to today professionals with special medical treatment etc.
No. He was a hw. Weird revision

Thiago Alves. Was on a tear until he ran into gsp. After the GSP fight he had brain surgery and came in to the Fitch rematch out of shape. Then it was just injury after injury for the guy

He peaked really high. Injuries ruined him. Great striker with maybe the best leg kicks in the game. Great TDD and could stand back up when taken down

Do you understand that Fedor was a lhw fighting HWs his whole career? Sure he had some gimme fights same as other dominant champs. Fedor is from Open weight era. You can't compare it to today professionals with special medical treatment etc.
Fedor was the same size as almost all the best hws ever.

For me its tough call between Machida, Fedor and Cain. Probably prime Cain, dude looked unbeatable in his prime. Just needs to work on that sea level training.

Fedor was the same size as almost all the best hws ever.

Nogeuiera, JDS, Micro and Stipe are all bigger than him. Only guy who he is close to the same size is Cain but cain is a tad pudgier and has thick legs.

Nogeuiera, JDS, Micro and Stipe are all bigger than him. Only guy who he is close to the same size is Cain but cain is a tad pudgier and has thick legs.
Prime Fedor was 235-240lbs. Pretty damn close to almost all the best Hws ever and more than guys like Cro Cop and Randy,

Back