If you are not a fan of Colby, you are not a true MMA fan......

The man has a great record of 15-1 with nearly half by way of submission or knockout. He also has a fighting style with a lot of activity, attempting 515 strikes against Lawler showing great cardio and volume. He brings it everytime.

So if someone wins his fights I HAVE to be a fan?!?!
The Patriots win a lot of superbowls but I am not a Patriots fan.

103768801.jpg

This is also a guy who doesn't cut a lot of weight and fights at his natural weight class and Sherdog hates a fighter who has a massive size advantage, so Colby deserves respect for that. He could easily cut to 155 and be elite there if he really dedicated himself.

He also makes an effort to promote himself unlike a lot of fighters who cry to the UFC about a lack of promotion. He took initiative and has become one of the most entertaining personalities in the sport. Maybe he's not as good at trash talking like Chael, but he is improving and brings it in terms of talk and in the cage.

Colby is not the hero we deserve, he's the hero we need.

If you are not a fan of Colby, you are not a true MMA fan.

Colby bless!

So if someone wins his fights I HAVE to be a fan?!?!
The Patriots win a lot of superbowls but I am not a Patriots fan.

I like him just fine.

I'd like him a lot more if he wasn't parroting the agenda of potentially the dumbest mother fucker this planet has ever seen.

Colby is pretty much everything wrong with MMA in one human being.

The man has a great record of 15-1 with nearly half by way of submission or knockout. He also has a fighting style with a lot of activity, attempting 515 strikes against Lawler showing great cardio and volume. He brings it everytime.

People criticise his pillowfists but then why doesn't any fighter walk him down? Because he has deceptive power and great wrestling, his TD accuracy is better than even Khabib's at 51% compared to Khabib at 47%. Look at his fight against Maia, does Maia look like he got hit by pillowfists?

103768801.jpg

This is also a guy who doesn't cut a lot of weight and fights at his natural weight class and Sherdog hates a fighter who has a massive size advantage, so Colby deserves respect for that. He could easily cut to 155 and be elite there if he really dedicated himself.

He also makes an effort to promote himself unlike a lot of fighters who cry to the UFC about a lack of promotion. He took initiative and has become one of the most entertaining personalities in the sport. Maybe he's not as good at trash talking like Chael, but he is improving and brings it in terms of talk and in the cage.

Colby bless!
Shut tfu you retard.

I'm a real fan - I respect his skill - but his talk does not match his fighting style. He talks like he is some killer when he a wall-n-stall fighter who bores the hell out of everyone.

Throw in his dumb persona and you have what you have. A boring ass fighter who no one cares about but talks like he is the show when he's at best the opening credits to the actual show.
Couldn' have put it better myself.

So the sad 680,000 he drew on FREE TV where just hardcores like you right?
<LatsRickStory>
Obligatory
werdum-covington-boomerang.jpg

You definitely make some good points esp about weight cutting. But he is using an act and people can do nothing but get triggered by it. Good for hm as he got his title shot and prob got paid more. Haters will hate but he got what he wanted.

I just don't like watching boring fighters so apparently I'm not a real mma fan even though I have been watching it since 2002, on sherdog since 2003 and have trained martial arts since 2005.

People criticise his pillowfists but then why doesn't any fighter walk him down? Because he has deceptive power and great wrestling, his TD accuracy is better than even Khabib's at 51% compared to Khabib at 47%. Look at his fight against Maia, does Maia look like he got hit by pillowfists?

103768801.jpg

Colby bless!
Some fine trolling.

You would have thought Colby the retard would have gained a lot more followers on social media. With his shenanigans with the likes of Donald racist retard Trump in the Whitehouse, with hookers, gay prositutes etc. He won the interim waste of time belt, walks around with an even bigger fake replica, yet he is still a nobody. Hardly anybody follows this complete dick who bores the fuk out everyone with his pillow fisted ground game. He's a complete nobody. Only even bigger retards like OP are on a level below him.

Just compare him on Twitter and Instagram to (those in the same Welterweight class) such as Kamaru, Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal.

Twitter (followers)
Nate Diaz 1,200,000
Jorge Masvidal 221,000
Kamaru Usman 120,000
Colby Covington 84,600

Instagram (followers)
Nate Diaz 3,600,000
Jorge Masvidal 829,000
Kamaru Usman 694,000
Colby Covington 242,000

Hell, Khabib has over 70x the number of followers on Instagram as Colby.

Colby is not disliked because of his skills .He is disliked because of his mouth, his antics, his lack of self control and self discipline. He is the complete opposite of what martial arts truly is.

Colby is not disliked because of his skills .He is disliked because of his mouth, his antics, his lack of self control and self discipline. He is the complete opposite of what martial arts truly is.

Correction; people are indifferent to Colby Covington because is inauthentic. He is a bad actor. He is a fraud. On top of that, he talks shit and then calls the police when things go south. That kind of cowardice is frowned upon.

Also, when you have no problem promoting racism, xenophobia, creating splits in your team, no paying back the people who helped you get where you were (has he paid Jorge's coach yet?). When you talk shit and someone confronts you and has an issue with your stupidity and you turn in to a crying, shivering bitch who runs to the cops - fuck that.

I'm not a fan of him. Regardless.

Like I said can respect what he does and the skill set but everything else is about as dumb as it gets.

I love how Colby dickriders love to quote the punch output in the Lawler fight as if it wasn't a complete outlier in his career and Robbie wasn't a human everlast bag in that fight. He's gonna lose badly to usman.

Remember when he talked a ton of shit on Werdum and then called the cops on him? Fuck that guy.

is colby supposed to engage in a physical confrontation with a known ped abuser outside the cage risking injury for nothing? its not colby's fault werdumb cant keep his emotions in check and chimps out over nothing. Werdumb also tried to start shit with Tony.

103768801.jpg

Colby bless!
I am a fan of REAL fighters, not clowns with a WWE persona trying to get preferential treatment. I like REAL men that treat their opponents with respect and let their fighting do their talking for them.
(these are few an far between with todays band of Utube and Twitter raised kids). Guys that built this sport like, Chuck, Randy, Rich Franklin, Matt Hughes, GSP, Robbie Lawler, Jens Pulver, Anderson Silva etc. People like Colby ruin this sport and make it hard to tell from the WWE to the general public.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back