If ya can date any fighter

jessy-jess-invicta-fc-13-portrait-by-esther-lin.jpg

Suddenly this nice handful of pages and posts just turned dark. I wish this was some brilliant doctoring /shoop but I know better and now my mind will be tainted ...... not for too long but tainted nonetheless.
I actually googled "gina carano lion king" to make sure the picture was not doctored.

Perfect choice, she doesn’t care if you’re married or not (giving latest information) and she’s a freak or a sex addict (or both)

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this? Did she bang a married guy or something? You were talking about Cat.

Perfect choice, she doesn’t care if you’re married or not (giving latest information) and she’s a freak or a sex addict (or both)

What do you mean by this? Did she bang a married guy or something? You were talking about Cat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah she did, there was even an IG account of the recently divorced woman trying to make it to the public eye; they have a 14 months old daughter:

C7F06D2D-49F4-4D9F-91A1-451E6463AF97.jpeg

Apparently she’s not a saint, but she’s still the hottest

What do you mean by this? Did she bang a married guy or something? You were talking about Cat.

Yeah she did, there was even an IG account of the recently divorced woman trying to make it to the public eye; they have a 14 months old daughter:

View attachment 621445

Apparently she’s not a saint, but she’s still the hottest[/QUOTE]

Wait! What? Do you know any names at least? When did this allegedly happen? How old were the people involved? Details please.

Misha.

Misha is straight up wife material.

Last edited:

View attachment 621445

Apparently she’s not a saint, but she’s still the hottest

Wait! What? Do you know any names at least? When did this allegedly happen? How old were the people involved? Details please.[/QUOTE]

I’m Dm you because I can be banned for whatever reason if we talk about any fighter’s personal life

Wait! What? Do you know any names at least? When did this allegedly happen? How old were the people involved? Details please.

I’m Dm you because I can be banned for whatever reason if we talk about any fighter’s personal life[/QUOTE]

Well, go on...

Back