If Woodley is serious about getting on 202...

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
Who should he fight? Nick probably won't be ready, and he won't fight on the same card as Nate anyway.

Of course he SHOULD be facing Wonderboy, but I doubt he could be ready in three weeks.

Condit and Maia already have their fight lined up.

What's Magny up to?

He just wants a piece for the McGregor money, it not gonna happen for him.

Last edited:
He won't be on the card he just wants on because of pov points.

No need to fight so soon. He can wait the average 60-75 days to fight again.

Nick and Nate won't fight on the same card.

So just do Nick vs Woodley at UFC 203 or 204.

Who should he fight? Nick probably won't be ready, and he won't fight on the same card as Nate anyway.

Of course he SHOULD be facing Wonderboy, but I doubt he could be ready in three weeks.

Condit and Maia already have their fight lined up.

What's Magny up to?
Nick doesn't deserve it so doesn't matter if he is ready. Wonderboy gets the Title Shot.
I don't think Woodley gets put on a card so soon.

Can't blame a man for wanting to get paid..

i think people hate him simply because he's not stupid. he held out for a title shot and won it. now he wants a big payday before he blows out a knee or gets brain damage. is normale

He won't be on the card he just wants on because of pov points.

He had received his pay once without fight and only for showing at the weigh ins
IMO he should STFO and enjoy the belt before he receives the Wonderboy fight and probably lose it

If he fights again that quick after winning the title I am very happy, I am far more bothered about champions taking a "well deserved vacation" after winning a title
than fighters picking fights if the fight often.

Fight against nick doesn't make sense and is probably not going to happen, but if it happens this quick it doesn't hurt anyone.

Wonderboy can get his fight for the title after that whoever wins, just make them fight soon after that fight and everything is OK.

id be all in for Diaz Woodley, although I think WB deserves the next shot. Especially if there is a quick turnaround, do it... WB can fight for gold later this year.

Woodley sounds like he owes people money.

I'm going to be looking to see if he still has his thumbs in his next fight.

I cringed when he said that he wants to fight Nick Diaz and Nick deserves a title shot. In what world do you go 4 years without winning a fight and deserve a title shot.

Magny is on the Fight Pass Prelims of that card by the way, which is crazy.

He wasn't excited to be on 202 , he wanted to try and fight nick on shorter notice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back