If Woodley is getting title shot

kammfreudenstei

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Didn't Dana announce he was next in line after Hendricks pulled out? If so, quit whining, Dana kept his word for once

WOODley
giphy.gif

Within 72 hours of Woodley being told he was getting the next shot, there were articles stating that it was in jeopardy.

Now Woodley's being that spoiled little kid on the playground who's trying to force everyone to play his game, using his own specific rules.

He said he is next in line but that can change so he should stay active.

Regardless, I wanna see Robbie back in there post haste against another wrestler with no subs. The most brutal KO's of Robbie's career have come to precisely that type of fighter and Woodley is the living breathing definition of that. I have no real beef with T-Wood getting the shot so long as it's quick and the winner of Mai/Brown is next in line (so Maia, basically). Wonderboy has looked amazing too, but I'd like to see him and Rory do the dance first.

This is the one thing I dont want Dana to keep his word on.

I think Woodley is in a crappy position. He deserved it most at the time, and chose to wait for his shot. Because he did so, Wonderboy now appears more qualified

Watch the UFC 192 post fight interview.

Dana straight up said he was next in line, but that there are a lot of variables in play, and that anything could happen.

Even Dana's worst critics cannot deny that if Dana gives someone else a title shot, it wouldnt be ok

Woodley is hoping to get the title shot at UFC 200. That'd be an 18-month layoff. Has anyone ever got a title shot on an 18-month layoff and a 2-fight win streak, including a bad split decision? This would genuinely be one of the worst title shots in history.

TS, you want this to happen just so Dana will have kept his promise? Why is that important to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back