Opinion If woke liberal Hollywood bothers you so much, you need to support the alternatives.

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
I'm losing track of how many threads we have complaining about Disney/Marvel/Hollywood and it's bias to left leaning politics. And that's all these threads are doing: complaining. Like a bunch of soccer moms being outraged on facebook about a sexy music video airing in the daytime, none of you are changing shit, you're making a small amount of noise on the corner of the internet.

It's time to put up or shut up. Start acting like a capitalist and vote with your god damn wallet. If you are truly sick of hollywood then you need to stop spending money to see big liberal hollywood movies, you need to stop subscribing to streaming services (how many of you actually cancelled disney+ when Gina got fired?). And you also need to stop spending precious hours of your day complaining about liberal movies or watching content creators who complain about liberal movies, because its FREE PRESS for the films you want to see less of.

There are conservative movies out there, but if you don't buy and support the content they put out then they will remain a niche, you need to support what you want to see more of. Below are some suggestions to get you started.

81TZVk8xbLL._AC_UL600_SR423,600_.jpg

MV5BOGZhOTZkOWUtMDU3YS00ZDUxLTk2OTEtMWU4NDAyNTcyNzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwNDkxMjU@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTQzNjg2MTY4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE1NDc3MTE@._V1_.jpg

81olA9UwIyL._SL1500_.jpg

Feel free to add your own suggestions. Stop bitching about problems, and find solutions.

Nobody cares unless you poke their bubble. Woke isn’t going anywhere.

Well, boycotting Hollywood/Netflix/BBC garbage is a good start : not supporting them is relatively easy.
Also, I don’t mind watching old movies that are absent of today’s nonsensical pandering and a Clint Eastwood film every now and then for entertainment but then again I have never been too much into films anyway.
YouTube isn’t a bad alternative, you have some creators making absolutely amazing documentaries on multiple topics.

Nobody cares unless you poke their bubble. Woke isn’t going anywhere.

Poke their bubble=Move the cash in a different direction.

If you and all your 'red-pilled' friends spent half the time you do watching youtube on supporting movies you might see the beginning of a cultural shift in cinema. This isn't even radical action, it's armchair activism, you can literally support right wing movies from your armchair.

thanks for reminding me

gotta canel my disney sub

Poke their bubble=Move the cash in a different direction.

If you and all your 'red-pilled' friends spent half the time you do watching youtube on supporting movies you might see the beginning of a cultural shift in cinema. This isn't even radical action, it's armchair activism, you can literally support right wing movies from your armchair.

You sound like a typical Dailywire member.

Back