*If* Vitor & Silva win & there is a title fight, how do you think it goes?

ButterStoch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would you like to see these two go at it again? What do you think would happen??

I honestly don't know the outcome, but I feel it would be much more competitive than the 1st.

Before...The likeliest outcome is that Weidman wins & Diaz gets tooled back into re-retirement, which kind of scuttles this. But if Vitor makes a great account of himself, I would still like Silva vs. Belfort II.

If Vitor beats Weidman it is going to be hard to predict anyone beating him.

It would be a more competitive fight, due to Anderson's body not being able to handle the abuse as much anymore. Vitor would give him a tough run now imo.

If vitor wins, weidman probably gets a rematch.

I think Vitor gave him a tough fight the first time, too. That fight was awesome the little it lasted. Special atmosphere and anxiety and I always wanted to see the rematch.

fantasy match ups belong in the wasteland

Didn't Silva just say in an interview he won't fight a Brazilian champ?

i wouldn't mind seeing that fight - title or non-title - i think vitor got caught - it was unfortunate, brilliant on silva's part.

not taking anything away from Anderson Silva (especially in his prime) but Vitor had a really legit shot at beating him in their first fight save for a freakish teep to the face KO. Given Vitor's resurgence and assuming he beats The Chris, Anderson would be the clear underdog in a rematch. This is a big "if" fight (Weidman is on fire regardless of how good Belfort himself is and even Diaz can play spoiler)

TS asks a valid question that begs a reasoned response, not assclowns stating that Vitor has no chance against The Chris(that's not the question).
So then "if" Vitor wins and Silva beats Diaz I would say that Andy would be a very slight favorite in the rematch.
I would think that this older version of Silva would control the distance and maybe throw in some TD's to tire out Vitor then sub him in round 4.

Silva+belfort+2.gif

1296970811456.gif

If here was a way to bet that the outcome will not be Silva by Seagal kick, I would gladly take it. It's a great kick, but Machida is the only one to KO 2x with a front kick(Rich Franklin, pre-Silva, pre-Seagal but they weren't doing UFCing so it's irrelevant & Randy Couture)

If the matchups were switched, I feel Silva would lose to Weidman & that Vitor would blast through Nick even quicker than Silva could...but no one would care. When Silva wins, his bandwagon will probably double.

Would be interesting for sure. I remember really wanting a rematch after their first fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back