If USADA messed up...

imagesmb

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If it turns out that USADA made a mistake and Jones was clean, can he sue them for lost income because he was pulled from the card and a huge payday?

Edit: Sherdog gonna Sherdog. I should have elaborated but since I didn't, I will now. I'm in no way saying I think USADA messed up and that Jones was clean. It was a purely hypothetical question and I could have substituted Jones with any fighter. I chose Jones because of the stories coming out today about Dana's remarks on the situation.

Last edited:
They'd cover it up (of course)

f133147121deab7eac392ac4b70748f31eac108bf801aec4866720714a929bdc_1.gif

No because they have proof it was in his blood and or urine

If it was a tainted suplement then he can go after them for not listing the proper ingredients on their label... But good luck with that lol

No because USADA and lorenzo probably struck a deal

No because they have proof it was in his blood and or urine

If it was a tainted suplement then he can go after them for not listing the proper ingredients on their label... But good luck with that lol

What if the machines used weren't properly cleaned before testing? Maybe they tested him right after Brock and it's the reason they both tested for the same banned substance?

People just draw the conclusion they want apparently. LOL at thinking the USADA messed up the tests. For fucks sake, they don’t even do the tests.

What if the machines used weren't properly cleaned before testing? Maybe they tested him right after Brock and it's the reason they both tested for the same banned substance?

Maybe a magical fairy came by and tainted Jones pee.

If it turns out that USADA made a mistake and Jones was clean, can he sue them for lost income because he was pulled from the card and a huge payday?
More importantly what about BROCK ?

Whole thing is a giant wait and see. Always thought Jones had a shot to not serve 2 years given his money, and great lawyers. But we will see..

TS & Jones will have 2 years to sell this story. Along with Dana of course.

The results of the investigation would only be released AFTER the trial.

Back