If Tony beats Khabib, will Conor fight Tony or Khabib?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If Tony beats Khabib will Conor fight Tony for the title or go for his revenge against Khabib? What would the UFC do?

Conor already ducked Tony when Tony had the belt, he will do it again.

khabib, but he has a better chance against Tony.

Tony. He will want the belt to taunt khabib

He'll probably have to beat the loser of Bellators prelim bout for another title shot.

It’s the belt that the UFC want him to have. But, he’d never defend it in a rematch with Khabib. Or defend it at all. So, I really don’t get the concept, or the endgame.

If Tony beats Khabib will Conor fight Tony for the title or go for his revenge against Khabib? What would the UFC do?
Tony should have no trouble with khabib imo. Khabib just cant hurt him. Conrad will then be matched up against tony as its a much winnable fight for conrad.

He only wants to fight Khabib apparently despite his season talk and mentioning having maybe 3 fights this year, he changes his mind daily, currently no talk about getting the belt, If Tony won i wouldn't be surprised if he flip flopped again and the belt became his agenda again, unless Flloyd wants to fight, or Manny, Or Mike Tyson.

Tony in the late summer

Rematch Khabib at the end of 2020

I can see the UFC screwing Ferguson out of a money fight with McGregor. Also Conor doesn't want anything to do with Tony, he ducking.

Have you EVER heard Conor ask about ot talk about Tony? HELL NO! He does not want that smoke!
giphy.gif

Is this for real? He'll fight the one with the belt.

Jesus Christ, it is abundantly clear from his career that he's a belt whore.

Tony had a Kevin Lee belt
Conor still had THE belt
Tony had the interim belt, Conor refused to unified it and decided to give his belt up instead of fighting Tony.

That was a clear ducking.

Tony is very hitable early. Conor is deadly for for first 7 minutes. Conor has a better chance at beating Tony than Khabib. Conor/Khabib ends the same way 10/10 times

If Tony beats Khabib...

Tony will either give Khabib a rematch or fight Gaethje. Conor will fight Mayweather or Pacquiao

Khabib dominates Tony . Conor takes Tony as a second tune up fight goes through him like Cowboy.

Might be a rematch if it's a close fight.

If Tony beats Khabib, he will steal ALL THE SPOTLIGHT from both Khabib and Mcgregor, which then Dana will match McG against Tony.

In my opinion:
Khabib beats McG
Tony beats Khabib
McG beat Tony

He'd fight Tony. A win against Tony sets up a dream title defense against Khabib, while a loss still leaves the door open to a Khabib rematch.

Back