If this is the end for Goldy in the UFC, then Bellator should get him

AndersonStreet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love goldy, he has brought us classic lines to the UFC for ages. I think right now the UFC thinks they are going to improve their broadcasting team but I'm not sold that it's going to pan out the way they hope.

I hope Coker jumps on this opportunity and tries to sign Goldberg. Would bring nostalgia to UFC fans and possibly make things more exciting. Hopefully this friday wont be the last time it's all over.

Then she has a glittering career ahead of her

Just because the turd I pushed out this morning can call fights better than Goldberg doesn't mean I'm gonna cash my chips in early and retire.

After doing the UFC for 20 years.

Why would Goldie ever go to Bellator ? Thats moving in the wrong direction. If he's finished in the UFC he would likely retire from mma. I don't know if he does any other sports.

But you don't go from 20 years at the adult's table. To sitting at the kiddie's table. Makes no sense...Unless someone had a real deep passion for the gig and just can't retire completely.

Or be in a real bad spot, financially. And Goldie is likely quite alright in that dep't.

If he's done he should retire, and enjoy life.

probably gets him a golden handshake that ensures he doesnt take competing job for a couple of years.

If Stephen A Smith can get hired to call top profile boxing matches, Goldie will find a job commentating somewhere else. If he wants.

That would be like the "can you hear me now" guy from Verizon commercials jumping ship to T-mobile.
Its a bad look and comes off as desperate.
Hopefully Goldie gets outsourced to India and takes up Cricket broadcasts.

Back