If they were to rematch, Reyes will finish him

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Now the fight wasn't a robbery but Reyes should've won it
In words of Chael P
"When a younger fighter beats an older fighter and then they rematch... the younger fighter wins again only quicker"

WchFfNy.gif

Reyes just need better cardio and he could win vs this out of his prime Jones

Umm. There's only a 2.5 year difference between them. That's practically nothing. If anything, they're equal.

oh chael said that? then its automatically the opposite i guess

oh chael said that? then its automatically the opposite i guess
he said that a couple of times, leading up to the dc rematch and the weidman silva rematch

As long as Joe Soliz and that other idiot aren't judging again.

Reyes could probably knock Jones out cold and they'd still score it for Jones.

Anyone seen Jon in a rematch before? its not likely he's worse, quite the opposite.

Jones was running away with the fight in the last two rounds. If anything, Jones will be even more dominant in the rematch.

Chael likes to talk alot of crap. I like him but he lives in his own little world.

Honestly, I think Corey Anderson gives Jones big trouble. He's a strong guy and Jones' wrestling hasn't been great.

This was Reyes first 5 round fight. First time in the spotlight. He won rounds 1-3.

This dude is a bad man. People are still gonna sleep on him in the rematch. He is only getting better while Jones is declining.

Surprised no one mentioned how that Swiss guy did better against Reyes than the supposed GOAT.

A nonsense post. Jones is 32.

A rematch will not help Reyes. Element of surprise is now gone.

That fight was a coordinated robbery. They gave Jones the fight. Jones has lost.

1) Alexander Gustaffson I
2) Thiagos Santos
3) Dominick Reyes

By the way ... not that is matters ... but the entire crowd.. all the fans disagreed with that decision.. The boos were so loud ...the UFC propaganda media machines knob wasn't big enough to drown them out...

MMA Junkie , ESPN and other corporate media .... are literally cherry picking tweets to make this robbery look like a legit win ..

This fight was a fix. All the hardcore UFC fans know it.

He wasn't even close to finishing him the first time but he has all the tools to beat him in the rematch.

A nonsense post. Jones is 32.

A rematch will not help Reyes. Element of surprise is now gone.

That fight was a coordinated robbery. They gave Jones the fight. Jones has lost.

1) Alexander Gustaffson I
2) Thiagos Santos
3) Dominick Reyes

By the way ... not that is matters ... but the entire crowd.. all the fans disagreed with that decision.. The boos were so loud ...the UFC propaganda media machines knob wasn't big enough to drown them out...

MMA Junkie , ESPN and other corporate media .... are literally cherry picking tweets to make this robbery look like a legit win ..

This fight was a fix. All the hardcore UFC fans know it.

<GSPWoah>

I agree

Jones is terrible off the juice

Worst robbery in MMA history

Back