Social If they come up with a good Covid19 Vaccine are you going to take it?

?

• Total voters

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With the flu shot I read that its only around 30 to 40 percent effective at best, but the thing is if you do get the flu while vaccinated your symptoms will be more mild instead of severe.

Could the same be said for the Covid19 vaccine that if you do get the virus that your will have mild symptoms thanks to the vaccine?

How many of you will take the vaccine when it is available?

Are you going to wait first to see how people react to the vaccine before taking it?

Or are you just flat out not going to take it?

Last time I got vaccinated I got sick, I remember getting my Tetanus booster Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) after I got cut by a rusted nail a little over ten years ago and I got swollen lymph nodes and muscle spasms for 3 days and I felt like i had a mild cold. It subsided by the 3rd day.

Last edited:
Hell no

I've already caught the corona and it has passed my system.
My body is now immune to it.

<----------- Mask free for 120 days and counting

Hell no

When did you get tested?

lmao nope. bill gates can fuck off with his vaccines that weird little fuck

Of course, since I am not a moron.

Hell no

There is no evidence to support your assumption of immunity.

With the flu shot I read that its only around 30 to 40 percent effective at best, but the thing is if you do get the flu while vaccinated your symptoms will be more mild instead of severe.

Could the same be said for the Covid19 vaccine that if you do get the virus that your will have mild symptoms thanks to the vaccine?

How many of you will take the vaccine when it is available?

Are you going to wait first to see how people react to the vaccine before taking it?

Or are you just flat out not going to take it?

Last time I got vaccinated I got sick, I remember getting my Tetanus booster Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) after I got cut by a rusted nail a little over ten years ago and I got swollen lymph nodes and muscle spasms for 3 days and I felt like i had a mild cold. It subsided by the 3rd day.

Absolutely. I get a flu shot every year & I have yet to get sick. I haven't had a case of the flu in a decade at least. Probably longer. So, sign me up for the COVID 19 vaccine when it becomes available. I've had an excellent run with vaccines since I was a child so why would I mistrust them now?

I hope they come to your homes and hold your kids and pets down and give it to you by force.

I hope they use Japanese made sex robots to administer the shots even.

Sure. I'm not some waterheaded dipshit redneck who pays attention to conspiracy theories and fucking snake oil salesmen on Facebook.

Of course I will. I get a yearly flu shot and just had my tetanus shot in January. I caught the flu earlier last year and I believe the vaccine helped reduce the duration. Three people I know who caught the same bug was laid out for 3 days. I just had a dry sore throat the day before and the next day had a mild fever. I was good to go the following day.

I hope they come to your homes and hold your kids and pets down and give it to you by force.

<{danayeah}>

I hope they use Japanese made sex robots to administer the shots even.

<Dana05>

tenor.gif

The flu is 30 to 40 percent because they have to get guess a bit on what the strain will look like before it's here.

The Covid vaccine should be more effective and we need a lot to get it to get a herd immunity.

Nope.

I never got the flu shot in my life, and i never got the flu. But in a weird coincidence, i got the flu earlier this year when the wife came back from san franshitsco. She had all the covid-19 symptoms, a few days later i did as well. Home remedies, otc medicine, and plenty of rest got us through it. Was it covid19? who knows, but the symptom list was there: fever, cough, hard to breathe, chills, shaking with chills, headache, body aches, sore throat. I've never felt that way ever.

Once that passed, we still stayed home for a few weeks as recommended. Not sure if you develop immunity after getting it, but we've been good since.

Back