• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If There was No Makeup

It's your argument here n all, but I think the problem with his comment was more the fact that he's using makeup as a reason for somebody to be molested, and acting as tho you have no right to complain about it.

That comment got a whole lot of "what the fuck" going on there s:
Like I mentioned the guy is a bigot racist and mysogynist .

Tbh there's so many of them here I can't even keep track anymore lol.
He is the only one I've notice consistently saying that sort of thing . He embodies perfectly the bigot white guy in Asia character .

Sherdog meet up . Make it happen .

I tried in that there "which sherdoggers" thread. Posted this on Jun 19th...

GTA meet-up?

day-trip hiking/mountain biking/pubs+wings+fights/patios+food+fights.

anyone from the GTA actually down?

No one replied and now the thread is locked *shrug*
Now I'm just calling you out, but...

eth1pDK.gif

Nope, not a fan of makeup, never have been, every women I have been with including my current wife looks better without..If the women you are with doesn't look best in the morning when she first wakes up something is wrong....natural beauty is where it's at for me...All that makeup you see women wear, mind as well just put on a mask..

A little goes a long way. Women dont do it for men, they are more concerned how they look in front of other women. Insecure.

Lots of men kill themselves in the gym to get laid. Not much different.
I'd different because one is improving what's already there and/or making it bigger. The other is putting on a mask and becoming someone you aren't. One's stupid when taken too far, the other is just fake and misleading.

I prefer women who do not wear make-up. The less make-up the better.

If women only never started with makeup men would still want them just as much but since they have started now they cannot stop

Like I mentioned the guy is a bigot racist and mysogynist .
You deserved much worse comments after continually insulting and denigrating me and my family. I'm not anti-women or anti-anything really.....I'm just anti-you. I think everyone sees what's going on here, and I hope you seek therapy soon. Cluster B personality disorders will ruin your life if you lets them. Good luck to you.

You deserved much worse comments after continually insulting and denigrating me and my family. I'm not anti-women or anti-anything really.....I'm just anti-you. I think everyone sees what's going on here, and I hope you seek therapy soon. Cluster B personality disorders will ruin your life if you lets them. Good luck to you.
Total back pedal because other people caught you being a sexist bigot . Maybe that's why I'm so rude to you . What kind of man goes calling women prostitutes and saying they deserve to be molested ? You . So why on earth would I be nice to you ?

No, I wouldn't wear makeup.

I personally don't even like it. I never have. I'd rather see what she actually looks like, as opposed to what she wants me to see her as. It doesn't help that many women put waaaay too much on.

When things get steamy, all of a sudden I'm wearing makeup too.

I prefer someone who wears very little and looks good without it.

A world without make up would look a bit different but would run the same way.

Men's perception of beauty would adapt to it.

If women didn't have a pussy to rub off in, it would be 50 state CARB legal to slaughter them in the streets by the hundreds for all their fucking bullshit

Back