• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If there was an event next week, that had all Fighters from 185-145, who would win?

Yeah, who needs a legitimate sport with actual weight divisions when you can have guys with 45lb weight advantages stomping on little guy's faces?

EXACTLY.

"legitimate sport" is a card filled with two evenly matched (25-50 rank) guys tippy tapping and point fighting each other for three boring rounds. and its BORING AS FUCK and why the ufc is dying

<JerryWWF>

EXACTLY.

"legitimate sport" is a card filled with two evenly matched (25-50 rank) guys tippy tapping and point fighting each other for three boring rounds. and its BORING AS FUCK and why the ufc is dying

<JerryWWF>
Stop watching MMA, then. Watch pro wrestling or actions movies if legitimate martial arts is too boring for you.

people saying GSP lol

yep and i bet bj penn would do just swell as well

Not if you're Shogun in 2005

qIctrIZ.jpg

I forgot how sick that grand prix was. I don't recall... were Wandy and Shogun totally cool with throwing down if they ended up in the finals together? I seem to remember something like "we spar in training so it's no big deal". I wonder how that would've gone down!

Romero probably would. I know Whittaker beat him twice, but he would most likely win the third fight. Romero took years off of Whittaker's life in the second fight.

Say it was champion & a legit contender from each division:

Max & Jose
Khabib & Tony
Tyron & Usman
Whittaker & Yoel

Bracket them up, maybe LW/FW on one side and WW/MW on the other?

Max- Khabib
Jose-Tony
Tyron-Whittaker
Yoel-Usman

Khabib-Tony
Whittaker-Yoel

Khabib-Whittaker

Back